Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Renfrow
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

Renfrow

Oct 4, 2015, 10:53 PM

How excited are you to see this guy come out of nowhere? That crazy over-turned catch, the TD against UL, the awesome grab over his head against ND. What a baller! I bet he gets a chance in the NFL. Takers?

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

sorry for comparison to Humphries - but who who have thought

Oct 4, 2015, 10:55 PM

Humphries in NFL playing and Peake still in college struggling (both went to Dorman).

But to your post - yea this kid has the it factor along with A Scott

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I hope he gets a shot. Dabo said he was 155 lbs when he

Oct 4, 2015, 11:00 PM

got here; said he's up to 175 now. Might have to keep adding the weight but he's got talent for sure.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

My son played with him in high school so ive watched him

Oct 4, 2015, 11:08 PM

for 4 years.Kid in the open field is the best we have as far as getting players to miss.Should be returning punts because Scott worries me with the way he catches the ball.Hunter ran the triple option in HS,so it would be nice to see him in the wildcat also.On a side note,he's the best center fielder ive ever seen.Monty needs to take a look.

What a cool perspective thanks!***

Oct 4, 2015, 11:15 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

One more sidenote,my son tld me the Pirates wanted to

Oct 4, 2015, 11:27 PM

draft him but he said he was going to Clemson to be an Engineer so he wasn't interested.

Agreed!

Oct 4, 2015, 11:28 PM [ in reply to My son played with him in high school so ive watched him ]

Considering what Socastee was before he took over as QB and what they've done since he graduated (nothing), I can't think of another high school player I've personally watched who had such a tremendous impact on his team's performance.

As an alum of both Socastee High School and Clemson University, I'm thrilled that Hunter is a Tiger!

Would undoubdetly be the best WR for Scar and push them past 4 wins

Oct 4, 2015, 11:03 PM

In 2015.

Magic Number 13...

Oct 4, 2015, 11:04 PM

Tyler Grisham, Adam Humphries, and now Hunter Renfrow!! Gotta love their moxie!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"Why tiptoe through life to arrive safely at death?" - Little Mac 62

Re: Renfrow

Oct 4, 2015, 11:07 PM

He should be starting. Makes plays, I'll take him.over Peake and Ghop. The young guys should play a ton as the season progresses.If the playoffs are our goal.

Re: Renfrow

Oct 4, 2015, 11:21 PM

I've been pumping him all season. He has the guts to be good. He's so elusive but can also make some d@mn good catches with his hands. He's also a really good dude. Never fails to say hey around campus.

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic