Topic: Reminder- Former Tiger Golfers
Replies: 6   Last Post: Jun 13, 2019 2:25 AM by: HopefulTiger®
[ Tiger Boards - Pros & Other ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 6  

Reminder- Former Tiger Golfers

[7]
Posted: Jun 12, 2019 9:56 PM

Friendly reminder to pull hard for Lucas, Kyle, and Sam on the big stage starting tomorrow...

But pull hard for our other two former golfers that tee it up tomorrow in the GolfBC Canadian Tour: Bryson Nimmer, and Doc Redman as they both look for a breakthrough W.

Hit em good!!!! Go Tigers - make us proud!

Message was edited by: kerigantoo®

2019 orange level member2016_pickem_champ.jpg

Re: Reminder- Former Tiger Golfers

[4]
Posted: Jun 12, 2019 10:17 PM

Good luck to all 3 past Tigers but especially to Lucas Glover since this is his final year of the 10 year exemption that he had after winning the 2009 US Open.There are other ways to make it in the future besides winning the US Open I know but winning the tournament and having a 10 year exemption is the one way you know you will be in the field even if you have not qualified from the year before or years past.

[3]
Posted: Jun 12, 2019 10:38 PM

Yes. Wouldn’t it be wonderful if all three could finish in the top 10.

I’m really pulling hard for Bryson or Doc to break through and jump start their career. Nice to see so many opportunities for golfers these days.

[4]
Posted: Jun 12, 2019 11:03 PM

......... and remember do not comment on how their round is going until they finish! I can't tell you how many tournaments our players have blown due to premature congrats!

[3]
Posted: Jun 12, 2019 11:46 PM

I know... you got it!

Yep - TigerLinks - always reminds me ....

[3]
Posted: Jun 13, 2019 2:23 AM

..... of my daughter-in-Law - a UofSC grad - when she called her Clemson friends prematurely celebrating a SCar win - before the Rod Gardner catch and subsequent field goal ... lol. She actually told this on herself many times as she found it funny - soooo - not a bad SCar fan. -:D

2019 purple level member

[3]
Posted: Jun 13, 2019 2:25 AM

Thanks for the reminder- kerigantoo .... Will be pulling hard for all of these golfers ... Just does the soul good to see them do well !!

2019 purple level member

Replies: 6  
[ Tiger Boards - Pros & Other ]
Start New Topic
500 people have read this post