Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Remembering when tnet came to my rescue
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 654

Remembering when tnet came to my rescue

Aug 24, 2019, 10:17 AM

We were on layover in Chicago when they announced that our plane had maintenance issues, and that our flight to Vegas had been cancelled. Moans and groans were heard from the orange clad faithful, who were making the trek to see our Tigers play for the first national championship, since wandering in the desert. I was surprised that they made no effort to find another flight to help the stranded passengers reach their destination. I took my frustrations to tnet as the group was bewildered by the circumstances.

It was then that multiple posters hit the keyboard looking for other options. Several of you found alternative routes, including one suggestion about car rentals with a timeline for making the kick off. After reading a post about an alternative flight, I rallied the troops and led the charge to another gate. We all were able to secure seats for the flight and get into Vegas that night.

For some reason, I thought of this when I woke up this morning. Again, thank you to those who helped, and even those opportunistic humorists.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That doesn't sound like the Tnet I know.

Aug 24, 2019, 10:21 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

It’s obvious dsp was band at the time***

Aug 24, 2019, 10:23 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 654
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic