»
Topic: Regardless of KBs decision, he wont be playing vs Cuse
Replies: 12   Last Post: Sep 26, 2018 8:35 AM by: BornATiger13
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 12  

Regardless of KBs decision, he wont be playing vs Cuse

Posted: Sep 25, 2018 9:06 PM

I feel for the guy and really hope he stays on the team, but you cannot miss 2 days of practice and expect to play Saturday.

Re: Regardless of KBs decision, he wont be playing vs Cuse

Posted: Sep 25, 2018 9:11 PM

Point is he was not going to play anyway, most likely will red shirt and move on next year.

No way was Dabo gonna sit KB

[2]
Posted: Sep 25, 2018 9:14 PM

At least have a package for him, if not rotating him like weve been doing.

Re: No way was Dabo gonna sit KB

Posted: Sep 25, 2018 9:23 PM

he was not going to burn a RS for a package or a series. Just reality as TL is gonna be rode to the NC game now. You saw it with GT, TL was out there a lot and the drive with less than 2 minutes sealed the deal.

[1]
Posted: Sep 25, 2018 9:39 PM

There was no Red Shirt in the Clemson future for KB. He has zero potential as an NFL QB, and unless its a run-oriented team, he really won't be coveted by others. As sad as that may seem to some, a "run first QB" has an uphill battle to success. We have been more patient than most D1 schools. Just take a look at Hurst at AL.

2018 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

[1]
Posted: Sep 25, 2018 9:46 PM

RS was for him to transfer with a year of eligibility left, not at Clemson.

[1]
Posted: Sep 25, 2018 9:51 PM

Bama was more patient than Clemson. Not the best example for the point I believe you are trying to make. Then again, the more I am on TigerNet - the dumber I become.

2018 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Posted: Sep 26, 2018 8:15 AM

Bama had somebody last year they could replace Hurts with. We must not have had someone to replace KB with in that very embarrassing episode. KB wasn't getting it done (couldn't get it done) with his limited passing ability. I remember it very well. I went to the game and sat through it in NO, where they loaded the box and dared KB to pass it, but we had no passing game. There was 1 great pass that KB threw, but our receiver dropped it. Then came the pick six, and it was over. Game, set, match!

Posted: Sep 25, 2018 10:02 PM

K.B. would be a Godsend for Georgia Southern. There are a lot of places he could start.

Posted: Sep 26, 2018 8:03 AM

None of them would be equal to Clemson. All would be steps down, IMO.

Well if he still wants to play QB as a starter

Posted: Sep 26, 2018 8:15 AM

He’s going to have to take a step down. And let’s face it there aren’t many programs higher than where we are this decade so anywhere he went would be a step down.

Re: Well if he still wants to play QB as a starter

Posted: Sep 26, 2018 8:27 AM

I doubt KB would want to play another year of football at a lesser school. Football ain't easy. There comes a time for everyone. We all know.

Unless you’re in his immediate family

Posted: Sep 26, 2018 8:35 AM

Or live with him, I don’t think anyone should be assuming what he’s thinking. Just because it’s not what you would do, doesn’t mean that he’s going to do the same thing.

Replies: 12  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Cotton Bowl
FOR SALE: PrimeSport canceled junket, so stuck with ticket and no way out. Selling one ticket, Section 419, ro...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
2063 people have read this post