»
Topic: Regarding “installment”. So obviously a new year and new mix of personnel but
Replies: 2   Last Post: Mar 26, 2019 3:35 PM by: brrntaylor
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 2  

Regarding “installment”. So obviously a new year and new mix of personnel but

Posted: Mar 26, 2019 3:31 PM

You have Lawrence returning, Etienne, Ross, Higgins etc (I’ll miss Amari out there if it’s his acl). Etc etc experience on the line. I have to think “installment” should be easier this year and that we could open up some playbook earlier this year. Should be fun to watch, here’s to hoping we stay healthy. Brice has been through it as well. Obviously there are some youngsters including Taisun thatbhave to install and I’d love to see him play some meaningful downs. Offensively should be beasts!

military_donation.jpg

Re: Regarding “installment”. So obviously a new year and new mix of personnel but

Posted: Mar 26, 2019 3:35 PM

This time of year is a time to get back to the basics even the most experienced players can always improve on their basics. Plus players are still developing so timing etc. All has to be worked and improved on.

Re: Regarding “installment”. So obviously a new year and new mix of personnel but

Posted: Mar 26, 2019 3:35 PM

This time of year is a time to get back to the basics even the most experienced players can always improve on their basics. Plus players are still developing so timing etc. All has to be worked and improved on.

Replies: 2  
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
444 people have read this post