Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Refs and Special Teams
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 909

Refs and Special Teams

Sep 18, 2015, 12:09 AM

The refs in the game tonight were the loser cousins of the Orange Bowl refs we had against Ohio State. Pathetic, I wonder how we put up with such utter incompetence. They should have dropped an unsportsmanlike flag on them for "giving Clemson the business". I applaud John Swofford and the ACC for consistently not giving a crap if the refs screw up or not. These guys may not have been an ACC crew, but whatever--they looked just as bad.

Can someone tell me what pictures Danny Pearman has of Dabo that keeps him on staff?! If I were Pearman, I'd give part of my salary to a Daniel High School coach to coach special teams since he apparently can't do it. It would be less embarassing than putting the same sorry crap on the field every week, every year and getting the same results. Dabo gets the Swofford award for not caring that our special teams continue to SUCK! All of us know it, but Dabo probably thinks that Pearman coaching special teams "gives us the best chance to win".

We do a lot of things right at CU, but player and coach evaluations are not on that list...

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Refs and Special Teams

Sep 18, 2015, 12:12 AM

Good Night 55%.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

At least Boulware had about 48 shots on their QB without

Sep 18, 2015, 12:19 AM

a flag being thrown.

Re: At least Boulware had about 48 shots on their QB without

Sep 18, 2015, 12:22 AM

Clean hits. I didn't see any that should've been flagged. Lawson shouldn't have received the flag for hands to the face, but I can at least understand the thinking on his roughing call.

Pearlman is glad you STS readers are dumping on him.

Sep 18, 2015, 12:22 AM

He's about all you guys have left after Dabo, the S&C program, five scholarships for one and all the other cheap ignorant shots you've taken at Clemson over the past 7 years.

How about that Mike Leach and Lane Kiffen?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Pearlman is glad you STS readers are dumping on him.

Sep 18, 2015, 12:25 AM

Who is 'Pearlman'? A jeweler???

Replies: 5
| visibility 909
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic