Topic: Recruiting info
Replies: 5   Last Post: Sep 26, 2020 8:57 AM by: JPRICH Top Paw®
[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 5  

Recruiting info

emoji_events [6]
Posted: Sep 25, 2020 11:38 PM

So, I was looking at the 247 composite rankings for Clemson and started looking at the all time recruits at the bottom of the page...Some facts that are pretty interesting...

Clemson has 7 of its top 10 players of all time playing on the team now! They have 13 of their top 25 on the team right now (includes 2021 commit Shipley at 23)! And of the other 12 players, 10 of them played in the pros!

I decided to compare that to the coots...They have 1 of their all time top 10 recruits (Pickens) on the team, and 4 of their top 25 on the team now. Of the other 21 players, only 8 of them played in the pros.

Just wanted to help explain the differences between the two programs!

Message was edited by: JPRICH Top Paw®

2020 purple level member

Re: Recruiting info

[3]
Posted: Sep 26, 2020 12:43 AM

Actually the coots have 2 of their top 10 on the team (Burch). Not that it will matter much.

2020 white level member

[3]
Posted: Sep 26, 2020 1:00 AM

Wish we could have landed Burch, I think if his mom didn’t work for the coots we would have landed him.

I’ve never said this about any recruits they have had. From talking to him he seems to be the best recruit they’ve ever had. He really liked Clemson and our players. He works hard without creating drama, he kept his recruiting very quite.

The only other recruit they had I liked was the Offensive lineman from the Orangeburg area, graduated either last year or the year before. Can’t remember his name to save my life.

I hate to see these guys lose so much when they would have had so many opportunities and exposure at Clemson...

Can’t win them all but we have come close lately.

Go Tigers!

We are loaded with talent like never before right now and “the best is yet to Come”.

2020 white level member

“Let’s make the others want to be like us” Dabo Swinney!!

The best is yet to come!! I’m so grateful for Clemson Football going into the 2020’s

[2]
Posted: Sep 26, 2020 1:19 AM

I hope the coots don’t ruin the kid. Talked to him at one of my sons track meets at Hammond. Seemed very polite and reserved. They aren’t noted for their player development. Go Tigers!

2020 white level member

[2]
Posted: Sep 26, 2020 4:03 AM

How's Josh Belk doing?

2020 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

[1]
Posted: Sep 26, 2020 8:57 AM

You are right...I saw Burch and thought Belk! My mistake...it is my understanding that Burch is a good kid, and in no way should be associated with Belk.

2020 purple level member

Replies: 5  
[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
1839 people have read this post