»
Topic: Recruiting Rules
Replies: 4   Last Post: Feb 4, 2015 11:34 AM by: SouthernTiger09
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 4  

Recruiting Rules

Posted: Feb 4, 2015 11:20 AM

Yeah, I think I am a little out of touch on the current rules. I thought a school could bring in only 25 recruits in a recruiting year and could have no more than 85 scholarship players on board. I remember something about being able to average 25 recruits over 2 years, but I am really not clear on any of this.

Some one please clue me in.

Depends on the conference and how much you really "believe"

Posted: Feb 4, 2015 11:22 AM

that rules are rules, and not just guidelines.

2019 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

Re: Recruiting Rules

Posted: Feb 4, 2015 11:28 AM

That is the rule unless you are a member of the SEC then 5 full classes every 4 yrs is allowed.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

Posted: Feb 4, 2015 11:31 AM

You can enroll more than 25 but with some counting back, some grey shirting, and some academic causalties they (usc) will be able to make the numbers work. You can only have 85 total players on scholarship at any given time though.

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg

Posted: Feb 4, 2015 11:34 AM

Its really based on the available scholarships you have for that year. You have to take in account for the players that decide to transfer, leave early, become academically ineligible..etc. More times than not, you'll have open slots to fill in a class.

Replies: 4  
[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
545 people have read this post