Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Recruit Update: Nkemdiche said didn't give Dabo an ultimatum
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 2,998

Recruit Update: Nkemdiche said didn't give Dabo an ultimatum

Jul 8, 2012, 9:28 PM

Nkemdiche said didn't give Dabo an ultimatum

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Recruit Update: Nkemdiche said didn't give Dabo an ultimatum

Jul 8, 2012, 9:34 PM

So how will they turn these words into making the situation look even worse.

Jul 8, 2012, 10:29 PM

anyone that believes he actually gave dabo an ultimatum is just an idiot in the first place

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 9, 2012, 10:56 AM

10/4 On the Idiot in the first place. A little bit of a moron also.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So how did this 2 Star Turn out?

Jul 8, 2012, 9:38 PM

http://rivals.yahoo.com/clemson/football/recruiting/player-Coty-Sensabaugh-61298

Re: So how did this 2 Star Turn out?

Jul 8, 2012, 9:44 PM

Very, very good!!! R.N. is a class act. I expected nothing less. He comes from a great family, and he has values most parents wish their kids had.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Agree 100%. He has always handled himself well and has

Jul 8, 2012, 9:49 PM

been completely unassuming. Will be a tremendous asset to the Clemson program.

Jul 8, 2012, 9:48 PM

RN- Thank you for coming out and clarifying what the AJC took out of proportion and screwed up!! One thing is for sure..when you are talented in anything you do in life, people will try to knock you down or take you off of your course!! It doesn't matter if you're a world class athlete, an unbelievably talented physician, a successful business mogel or a very influential and talented minister...people will try to knock you down out of jealousy, envy and/or ill will. The strong man/woman recognizes these cowardly maneuvers (as you have done) and goes about his/her business!! Congratulations and stay strong...Tiger Nation looks forward to having you in the family!!

Jul 8, 2012, 9:52 PM

This is a very special young man. Not just because he has great football skills, but because he demonstrates loyalty and good judgement. He has been raised by a very caring family, and he has been surrounded by people who have instilled doing the right thing. He will make a great Clemson Tiger, and even more importantly, a great Clemson man and a great asset to society. Those are the things that will separate him from others in his life.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 8, 2012, 10:00 PM

Robert, watch out for those guys in the press. They all have an agenda. I wish the best for Ryan and I hope his talents give him a chance to be a Tiger, too.

Jul 8, 2012, 10:26 PM

wonder how clowney and darth visor might have handled a similar situation?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Jul 9, 2012, 1:14 AM

Haha perfect. AJC, you don't want to correct your article? Fine. I'll just go to the NEW YORK TIMES and makes sure the whole nation knows what a joke your reporting is. Thanks for playing.

LOL. That's one way to shut em up.***

Jul 9, 2012, 7:50 AM

Thats just it....the AJC DID change both

Jul 9, 2012, 5:02 PM [ in reply to Re: Recruit Update: Nkemdiche said didn't give Dabo an ultimatum ]

the original headline AND article....and they changed them before the NY Times article was published.

Message was edited by: tigrjm76®

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 9, 2012, 8:52 AM

If everyone can recall Clemson raided Brynes high school for 4 prospect in the Bowden era. Korn, Dye, Deil & Hunter were part of the 2007 class. The average stars for that group I believe would be way lower than this four would be combined.

Why is it.......

Jul 9, 2012, 4:54 PM

some people can't understand Clemson picking up guys like this? I heard a coot say the other day "ya'll are gonna have a hard time holding on to Nkemdiche until February". I said "Dude, you don't understand what all Clemson has to offer a kid. I mean look at the campus, truly beautiful. And Dabo is truly a genuine guy. Not just a coach, I feel he truly cares about all aspects of the kid's future. Families pick up on that and it means alot to the parents of these kids. If you have ever talked to Dabo, and I have several times, you get that comfortable, personal feeling. I never felt that way when talking with TB and I'm sure you can say the same thing about a whole lot of college coaches these days". But anyway, it's hard for a coot to understand alot of things. But I understand. I understand RN will be in Orange next year. Tweet that!! Go Tigers !!

Replies: 15
| visibility 2,998
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic