Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Recapping Atlanta Sports Radio These Days
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

Recapping Atlanta Sports Radio These Days

Aug 13, 2019, 5:22 PM

-Kirby Smart has built a powerhouse that is on par with Alabama (they are equal now)
-All GA needs to do is beat Alabama and they win a championship (No mention of us at all, or the other 12 teams they play this year)

They are all so delusional

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

they are some of the most deluded idiotic sports fans on the

Aug 13, 2019, 5:25 PM

Planet. I couldn’t listen to ATL sports talk when I lived there. They are pathetic and need a dose of reality

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: they are some of the most deluded idiotic sports fans on the

Aug 13, 2019, 6:06 PM

Can't be any worse than living in Columbia and having to listen to the delusional coot stations.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: they are some of the most deluded idiotic sports fans on the

Aug 13, 2019, 6:10 PM

I live in Columbia. Trust me when I tell you, Coot radio is highly entertaining, particularly after a loss.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Recapping Atlanta Sports Radio These Days

Aug 13, 2019, 5:30 PM

I can't believe that a radio station is showing a lot of love towards the program whom most of their listeners pull for.

Also, I obviously don't agree with the notion of them winning the NC automatically if they beat Alabama considering they'd still have to get through Clemson.

However, I don't think we as Clemson fans would be feeling any different if we were in their same position. They've been recruiting at a very high level, 2 years ago they lost in overtime to Alabama in the NC game, and last year they lost a close game against Alabama which would've gotten them back to the CFP had they won. I don't think it's crazy of them to feel they're close to winning a championship, and focusing on Alabama as the biggest thing in their way considering that Alabama is the team to end their NC hopes the last 2 years.

and Oklahoma who they squeaked by when they played

Aug 13, 2019, 5:32 PM

One of UGAs most talented and experienced defense in years giving up 45 points

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 13, 2019, 5:38 PM [ in reply to Re: Recapping Atlanta Sports Radio These Days ]

Yeah, it's stunning to some that a Georgia based station would be pushing the Dawgs. Despite the nonsense you hear about UGA fans, I don't think many believe beating Bama gives us a championship. It's the the realty that we have to beat Bama to compete for a title.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 13, 2019, 6:17 PM [ in reply to Re: Recapping Atlanta Sports Radio These Days ]

Wait a minute. Does your logic apply to web properties? For example, I hear of many folks going to a fan site that goes by the abbreviation FGF and reporting back that fans on that site have a positive bias towards the team / school that the site supports.

Things make so much sense now. I now understand why Finebaum is critical of non-SEC content as well.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Be careful 2003

Aug 13, 2019, 7:58 PM [ in reply to Re: Recapping Atlanta Sports Radio These Days ]

Your intelligent, thoughtful post almost crosses the line of the “orange colored glasses” crowd of T-netters that already have us, without question, going 15-0 and winning yet another championship. It’s possible because with our offense anything is possible. However, we as fans should remain humble, like Dabo teaches his team.

They couldn't beat LSU, Texas or Bama...

Aug 13, 2019, 5:35 PM

and Kirby & Co. will find a way to blow at least one if not two regular season games (possibly Notre Dame, A&M, Auburn or Florida) and get left-out of the CFP again this year.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Yep.. lost to LsU by 20 points!

Aug 13, 2019, 5:39 PM

Shameful..and Herbie & bunch wanted them to go to #3 after being #4 and losing to Bama in SECCG!

Craziness!!!!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Herbie is usually pretty objective...

Aug 13, 2019, 5:49 PM

but he absolutely had his head stuck up his a$$ on that one.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: They couldn't beat LSU, Texas or Bama...

Aug 13, 2019, 6:54 PM [ in reply to They couldn't beat LSU, Texas or Bama... ]

I know that is my comment. I wanted to call in and ask them. But I know I would get the “they didn’t want to be there” for the Texas game.

Like Any Good Sales Pitch. Tell'em What they want to hear

Aug 13, 2019, 6:57 PM

. . . . they can't tell them, "Georgia, Georgia fans and players are scared of Alabama and will not ever beat the baby elephants while Saban is there"!

What kind of ratings and advertising dollars would they bring in then?

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Beat Bammer?

Aug 13, 2019, 6:57 PM

Hahaha.

They couldn’t do that when Jalen Hurts was the relief qb.

Keep dreaming, mutts!

~JKB

Aug 13, 2019, 8:55 PM

Dawg fans annoy me as much as they annoy anyone, but I think Georgia beats Bama this year in the SECCG. Not rooting for it, but just my take on things.

I'm actually fine with playing Georgia in New Orleans. Time for something a little different in the Natty.

Aug 14, 2019, 6:33 AM

I can get on board with a Clemson vs GA Natty game. It's time to pound those #######!

But I like number 2

Aug 14, 2019, 7:05 AM

IDK what y'all are talking about

USC-Cracker Version***

Aug 14, 2019, 10:01 AM

Replies: 18
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic