Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Reading Cdixon11's post about Dabo made me pause.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

Reading Cdixon11's post about Dabo made me pause.

Jan 10, 2013, 11:35 AM

This is not a characterization of all gamecock fans. But the majority of the ones I know mirror the personality of their head coach. They are arrogant, have big mouths, and think only of what is going on in their world. I hope that the majority of Clemson fans will take this as a challenge to mirror the personality of our coach. It is all about what is best for the players as young men. Wins are secondary. If you ever allow winning to be your number one goal then every ethical standard you used to have just went out the window. Other people are more important than you or I. take a day and go visit someone who is in need, preferably one who has given himself or herself for this great university we all love. That act will give you more joy than you can imagine, will make you a better person and will bring light into someone else's day. By the way, it will not be Dabo you are emulating, it will be a man that lived over 2000 years ago.

By the way Gamecock fans that read this and are offended. Good, you should be. This is a sight dedicated to CLEMSON fans. It is not for you. There is a place where you can go and talk about your beloved gamecocks to your heart's content. This is not that place.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I strive to be more and more like Spurrier every day.

Jan 10, 2013, 11:37 AM

I've got my snarl down pat and am taking hormones to raise the pitch of my voice.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ever worry about a rotator cuff injury

Jan 10, 2013, 11:39 AM

from throwing your visor?

Yeah well, you didn't come to mind when I read that. But,

Jan 10, 2013, 11:41 AM [ in reply to I strive to be more and more like Spurrier every day. ]

I was thinking being a reflection of God's love is a more excellent goal.

You gonna buy a visor to throw when somebody calls you a coot?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The hormones should help you get bigger moobs also...good

Jan 10, 2013, 11:45 AM [ in reply to I strive to be more and more like Spurrier every day. ]

luck with that!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^Spends millions destroying innocent visors^^***

Jan 10, 2013, 11:45 AM [ in reply to I strive to be more and more like Spurrier every day. ]

Clemson

Stive to inspire!***

Jan 10, 2013, 12:44 PM [ in reply to I strive to be more and more like Spurrier every day. ]

Are you practicing sucking your teeth every few seconds?***

Jan 10, 2013, 12:50 PM [ in reply to I strive to be more and more like Spurrier every day. ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GO TIGERS!!

Re: Reading Cdixon11's post about Dabo made me pause.

Jan 10, 2013, 11:40 AM

Whatever. Tell it to Tommy. Dabo had better start winning, especially to the coots or he'll be out as well. A great once said, "there's no substitute for winning" and I couldn't agree more.

LULZ***

Jan 10, 2013, 11:42 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You are right! 21 wins is 2 seasons is awful!

Jan 10, 2013, 11:43 AM [ in reply to Re: Reading Cdixon11's post about Dabo made me pause. ]

There is no chance that would cut it anywhere else!

Idiot.....

Re: You are right! 21 wins is 2 seasons is awful!

Jan 10, 2013, 12:10 PM

How many quality opponents in those wins?

You said there is no substitute for winning

Jan 10, 2013, 12:14 PM

But by my quick calculation he is no worse than 5-4 against quality teams in the last 2 years. That mixed with beating who you are supposed to be beat sounds decent to me. Not great but not poor as you suggest.

Jan 10, 2013, 12:15 PM [ in reply to Re: You are right! 21 wins is 2 seasons is awful! ]

3 of 4 losses to top 10 teams by the way.

Jan 10, 2013, 12:27 PM

The OP stated " I hope that the majority of Clemson fans will take this as a challenge to mirror the personality of our coach. It is all about what is best for the players as young men. Wins are secondary"

No wins comes #1 and I stated "ask Tommy". TB was a good man who won a lot of games and beat the coots. Dabo has won a lot of games and is losing to the coots. Dabo must step it up or he needs to go. JMO.

Jan 10, 2013, 12:50 PM [ in reply to Re: You are right! 21 wins is 2 seasons is awful! ]

well lets see... 2 SEC teams...man that says it all according to coot logic

???

Jan 10, 2013, 11:44 AM [ in reply to Re: Reading Cdixon11's post about Dabo made me pause. ]

What are we? 21-6 over the last two years? Yeah, we got to beat the coots, but I'd say we're winning.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hey lilcat.

Jan 10, 2013, 12:49 PM [ in reply to Re: Reading Cdixon11's post about Dabo made me pause. ]

thats ironic because you are a loser

Yeah I remember telling the outcast to take it to their own

Jan 10, 2013, 1:17 PM

boards too.

I think that was in Luke somewhere.

"If I don't agree with ye, then get yourself to your own people because we are too good for your kind."

Replies: 18
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic