Topic: Ran into a young man this past sunday that had been to camp
Replies: 2   Last Post: Jun 19, 2018 1:55 PM by: ClemsonTiger1988®
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 2  

Ran into a young man this past sunday that had been to camp

[18]
Posted: Jun 19, 2018 9:07 AM

So this past Sunday I was taking my daughter and her friend to see a movie. Noticed a young man wearing a Tshirt with the slogan that said "Drug Free Don't Try Me". I commented on that I loved that slogan and we struck up a conversation. Turns out he plays Middle Linebacker at Oakleaf High School and had just returned from attending Coach Swinney's football camp. I asked him about his time there and whether he received an offer. He said he really loved camping at Clemson and that Coach Swinney is a truly remarkable coach. He said they were open and honest and you can tell how genuine their care for their players are. He said he was not getting an offer from our Tigers as they were full at Middle Linebacker and Saftey. This young man had nothing but great things to say about Clemson and said he could see us winning another national championship or more real soon. He also said two players from his group that traveled for camp and committed to us and they are beasts. Just thought I would pass this story along.

military_donation.jpg

Nice, thanks for posting.

Posted: Jun 19, 2018 12:25 PM

+1

Even the coots, it's been years since I've heard anyone...

[1]
Posted: Jun 19, 2018 1:55 PM

negative about Dabo.

2018 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Replies: 2  
Clemson Gear
Clemson Gear
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
2536 people have read this post