Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
RV to Tampa
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1,162

RV to Tampa

Jan 2, 2017, 10:51 PM

Any suggestions for a virgin RVer doing trip to Tampa? I'm driving with some friends. Staying at a RV park 10 miles away. I'm not sure what to bring other than chairs and beer. I dont think we can stay at the stadium.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mosquito Spray, suntan lotion, PoTTY Plunger..

Jan 2, 2017, 11:17 PM

TOiLET Paper, fresh water, tool box, outdoor step at door for short peoples, your pillow..

Good Luck! ??

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: RV to Tampa

Jan 2, 2017, 11:18 PM

For gameday, you'll need to get a parking pass in lot 14 ($150). Lot opens at 11:30. There are no hookups.

1) Does your rig have a generator? If so, you'll want to make sure it is in good working order and fueled up (if it doesn't run off of vehicle's fuel tank).

2) Fill your propane tanks before you leave SC. Turn on the RV refrigerator 24 hours before you leave. RV refrigs take a long time to cool down.

3) Before you leave the campground on game day morning, dump your black and grey water tanks. And fill your fresh water tank with clean, potable water, because there are no water hookups there and you'll need water to flush the toilet.

4) Besides the awning that most RV's have, we also use one or two 10x10 pop up tents in addition

5) If you RV has a TV (or better yet, a patio TV) then you'll either want a satellite system or over the air antenna. If using a satellite, you may have to contact your provider and have them set your local channels to tampa area

6) Bring plenty of ice. The refrigerator/freezer isn't enough. We usually have a smaller cooler inside for drink ice, and use several larger coolers outside for beer. You can never have too much ice. Especially when your guest tailgaters bring hot beer.

7) Chairs, tables w/ clemson table cloths. Clemson flag.

8) Corn hole game.

9) Grill. I prefer a Q-Grill using the small green LP bottles. Hillshire Farms sausage is a easy item to cook.

10) Awning lights. It will be dark before you enter the stadium.

11) Patio mat. Lot 14 is asphalt.

12) Table suitable for beer pong or flip cup (incl. solo cups and balls)

13) Football

14) Music, block rocker or bluetooth speaker

If I think of something else, I'll let you know.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 3, 2017, 12:43 PM

Great info. I heard lot 14 is not overnight so are you leaving after the game? Or going back to the rv Park?

Jan 2, 2017, 11:22 PM

are you renting an rv or did you just buy one ? If you are renting, are they providing you with a sewage hose and fresh water hook up ?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 3, 2017, 12:59 AM

First thing I'd do is try to get laid before you make the trip. I've been to FL a few times and most of the women down there are pretty experienced if you know what I mean. They prefer regular RVers over Virgin RVers.

Replies: 5
| visibility 1,162
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic