Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
RV Parking questions
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 2,487

RV Parking questions

Oct 8, 2018, 5:01 PM

Want to Park a 45 foot RV for the Clemson game against the Coots. What are the best options?
Anyone have a pass for sale?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

there is one posted right on tnet in parking

Oct 8, 2018, 5:13 PM

pull out the wallet, $1500. I am renting a spot in clemson at the grove. little overpriced but does have catering for two fri night. live entertainment, not sure if it's any good. a pavilion with TVs. On game day they have shuttle going to stadium starting 3 hours before game and starting sometime in the 4th and continues for 3 hours after game. Figured it would save me money for parking, imagine a lot of folks will just tailgate there and head over. Its $235 for the weekend.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: RV Parking questions

Oct 8, 2018, 8:19 PM

I was going to attempt taking my fathers 40' RV two weekends ago against Syracuse. I easily found a pass here. Go to "tickets" at the top right corner on the home page.

Oct 8, 2018, 8:34 PM

Had the same thought, ended up renting a house on hartwell for the week with a few other couples for far less than the RV Pass. The wives are driving the RV up that Tuesday, as the house has an RV spot. Us Dads get to tote the kids up. Good luck with your search.

Oct 8, 2018, 8:58 PM

Clemson RV Park at the Grove. Good times, good people and close.

Oct 8, 2018, 9:13 PM

Check with LBB. But don't, don't park near him if you have minor children. They will see things they shouldn't see at their age.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 2,487
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic