Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
RMC reporting No Burch this weekend
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

RMC reporting No Burch this weekend

Nov 15, 2019, 12:14 PM

Not a coach, no inside info, but from the ouiside looking in,sitting,drinking coffee at computer in the rain, time to offer Simpson.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

silent commit

Nov 15, 2019, 12:22 PM

*sips coffee*

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: RMC reporting No Burch this weekend

Nov 15, 2019, 12:28 PM

Simpson would only get an offer if flowe chooses somewhere else

not exactly true, Clemson's number issues

Nov 15, 2019, 1:47 PM

have more to do with the total numbers over position numbers. Dabo simply doesn't like to oversign nor take back scholly's from walk ons that have earned it, and we do have a full LB room. I don't know why an offer recently went out to a UF DB commit and not Simpson, but I wouldn't be surprised if Simpson does have an offer and an understanding with the coaches because it might affect Swint or Allen's commitment...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: not exactly true, Clemson's number issues

Nov 15, 2019, 2:10 PM

The coaches don't want to give an empty promise to the kid. If they extend Simpson an offer and then tell him to wait till Feb, we land Burch Flowe, Smith, Henderson we're full and he waited for nothing. He's an undeniable athlete and will get an offer as soon as we get an available space, the offering of the DB in Florida confused me too but kids claim fake offers sometimes so who knows.

Nov 15, 2019, 1:55 PM [ in reply to Re: RMC reporting No Burch this weekend ]

Clemson would offer simpson at the drop of a hat knowing that Burch was going elsewhere.

Nov 15, 2019, 12:33 PM

RMC? Rug Munching Community? I'd think they'd be following Bush more closely than Burch.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 15, 2019, 12:43 PM

If true, I seriously doubt he's choosing Clemson. This just about nails it. No official visit, no Clemson.

Guess we'll have to be happy with just Bryan Bresee, Myles Murphy and Demonte Capehart. ;)

I wouldn't call him a silent commit

Nov 15, 2019, 1:37 PM

but I say definitely that he is still leaning to Clemson and will take his OV Dec 12th-13th. Burch doesn't need the hype of game day to know where he should go to school. the cookout and a weekend without the hoopla that he doesn't like, and added attention of a football game suits him better.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I wouldn't call him a silent commit

Nov 15, 2019, 2:20 PM

OK. If he takes a later OV, all bets are off. I wasn't considering that.

Otherwise, this is a giant clue his choice isn't Clemson.

Just curious but weren’t people saying he was

Nov 15, 2019, 12:49 PM

People said that

Nov 15, 2019, 12:53 PM

People also tend to overreact and generally be ignorant about a lot of things.

^^^ has a point. lol***

Nov 15, 2019, 1:52 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

idk I found the thread but I'm not gonna repost it

Nov 15, 2019, 1:59 PM

Re: Just curious but weren’t people saying he was

Nov 15, 2019, 2:03 PM [ in reply to Just curious but weren’t people saying he was ]

I'm just wondering, have you ever seen Jordan Burch? He's a physical specimen there's nothing unimpressive about him. Even standing next to other recruits his physical traits are undeniable.

Re: Just curious but weren’t people saying he was

Nov 15, 2019, 2:07 PM
Burch.jpg(127.9 K)

There's athletes and then there's kids that have NFL written all over them and a body like that to work with the proper coaching and diet is going to be dominant.

Just saying what people observed who watched the game

Nov 15, 2019, 2:09 PM [ in reply to Re: Just curious but weren’t people saying he was ]

Re: Just saying what people observed who watched the game

Nov 15, 2019, 2:11 PM

I didn't watch the game. But at 6 6 250-260 and scouts being in awe of him and every major college in the nation shooting for him I can't imagine an average joe being able to say he's not impressive and me letting that hold validity over experts and coaches.

Re: Just saying what people observed who watched the game

Nov 15, 2019, 2:21 PM [ in reply to Just saying what people observed who watched the game ]

Just watched the chopped version on YouTube, they're avoiding him the entire time and when they don't he's all over the ball. Whoever you got that info from must be a stat guy and not see the impact he had away from the ball.

Replies: 18
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic