Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Quick thoughts on this recruiting class
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 42
| visibility 1

Quick thoughts on this recruiting class

May 15, 2019, 6:41 AM

Bryan Bresee - Reminds me of former UGA DE David Pollack, but good enough to play at the next level. He will go undefeated against the coots and will intercept Ryan Hilinski in his own endzone at some point.

Demarkcus Bowman - He is CJ Spiller filled with bowling balls. Good Luck trying to tackle this guy.

Fred Davis II - Pretty much looks like the prototypical BV corner, long and rangy. probably 3 and done

RJ Mickens - First true safety Clemson has landed since Deandre McDaniel. Congrats Clemson.

Demonte Capehart - Stay away from his hands and you will be OK

Tre Williams - If a player went missing in the pile, I would blame this guy.

DJ Uiagalelei - Tua Tagovailoa, but with a quarterback's body.

Mitchell Mayes - Jackson Carman at right guard.

Kevin Swint - Has a great football name, reminds me of the type of names former Alabama starting middle linebackers under Saban have had. He will probably be pretty good

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Quick thought on this recruiting class

May 15, 2019, 6:44 AM

Solid analysis Balm .

I will TU it after I have recovered from the floor .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

May 15, 2019, 11:05 AM

Frankly, I was disappointed by Balm's assessment. I was expecting at least two paragraphs for each player and maybe describing a defensive lineman's speed equal to that of a category 5 hurricane. And an offensive lineman's footwork as dainty as a professional dancers footwork. Surely, among all of that talent, he could have compared the players speed to that of a gazelle or a Gamecock fan leaving Willy-Brice early in the third quarter. I hope Balm will get out there and do some more assessing. That's the least he could do for the Tiger Brotherhood.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dang Joe

May 16, 2019, 10:24 PM

You started the week all sun-shiny and thankful. Just inspiring ... really brings a tear to a faithful man's eye.

And then ... sump-in got in your Wheaties and you're taking it out on Balm. What happened?!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Clemson wasn’t that much better with Trevor Lawrence, if at all.”

May 15, 2019, 6:47 AM

I bet we have some good true safeties in this freshman class coming in.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Good point

May 15, 2019, 7:16 AM

Charleston should be pretty good from the jump. Zanders is a guy that I think could be special after a couple years of adding good weight. Very smooth and great ball skills, just too small right now

Re: Good point

May 15, 2019, 7:24 AM

It seems we have a bunch of potential with..

Charleston, Zanders, Thornton, and Phillips. Then we add Mickens in there and it seems like we should have some great options moving forward.

Is this a trick?

May 15, 2019, 7:18 AM

I feel like it's a trick

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

Re: Is this a trick?

May 15, 2019, 7:25 AM

Yea, who hacked into Balm’s acct? Have the aliens finally invaded??

May 15, 2019, 8:59 PM

This post makes way to much sense to come from Balm.......l smell a rat.......Go Tigers!!!!

May 15, 2019, 7:30 AM [ in reply to Is this a trick? ]

There may be some hidden meaning to decypher in there. We need to keep our guard up.

Try to act normal

May 15, 2019, 7:41 AM

Please don’t make a big deal about it or criticize his 1st objective post. No he had to be hacked....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Whatever, I get Tigerbalm1 mixed uP with TigerDug23!

May 15, 2019, 7:44 AM

Are they the same person but one claims to have a job piloting a barge pulling-pushing boat?

Oh, I have trouble with numbers like 1 & 23..but 44-16 gives me nothing but smiles!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dug has a much higher wonderlic***

May 15, 2019, 7:48 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Whatever, I get Tigerbalm1 mixed uP with TigerDug23!

May 15, 2019, 8:19 AM [ in reply to Whatever, I get Tigerbalm1 mixed uP with TigerDug23! ]

I'm in Philly , Billy !

DB23

i hope you waved to Delaware as you went by!***

May 15, 2019, 8:29 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Whatever, I get Tigerbalm1 mixed uP with TigerDug23!

May 15, 2019, 8:33 AM [ in reply to Re: Whatever, I get Tigerbalm1 mixed uP with TigerDug23! ]

nobody would ever trust me to drive one of those.

But, they will prolly call you if they want it made into

May 15, 2019, 8:55 AM

an artificial reef.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: But, they will prolly call you if they want it made into

May 15, 2019, 9:11 AM

or troll a gigantic lure.

Ah, Filthadelphia: Home of brotherly love.... and hate

May 15, 2019, 11:28 AM [ in reply to Re: Whatever, I get Tigerbalm1 mixed uP with TigerDug23! ]

Mostly hate.

you missed an opportunity to say tua without the interceptions

May 15, 2019, 7:47 AM

And what about Zion Williamson? No mention of him here? Smdfh

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Quick thoughts on this recruiting class

May 15, 2019, 7:56 AM

I’m amazed - TBalm - at how well your mind works so early in the morning!! -:)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

May 15, 2019, 8:02 AM

It must be he drank some of that Super-Coffee!

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

May 15, 2019, 8:08 AM

misspelled cannabis.

May 15, 2019, 8:20 AM

Hey - I want some of that -:)

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

May 15, 2019, 8:21 AM [ in reply to Re: Quick thoughts on this recruiting class ]

Misspellt covfefe .

DB23

May 15, 2019, 8:10 AM

Lost me on the first analysis. Pollock? He was a linebacker. Don’t think you’ll be seeing BB at linebacker but he probably could play it if he wanted. And I definitely think he’ll end up better than mid- late fr draft. Top 5.

Imo- hard to make any comparison to anyone because of his versatility. Once the genius kid gets done with him, he’ll be compared to... well Brian Bresee.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 15, 2019, 8:12 AM

you are thinking of david pollock.

http://www.espn.com/college-sports/football/recruiting/player/_/id/89680/david-pollock

May 15, 2019, 8:19 AM [ in reply to Re: Quick thoughts on this recruiting class ]

Pollock played on the DL. Bresee looks like he has way better hands though. His moves are nuts.

May 15, 2019, 8:31 AM [ in reply to Re: Quick thoughts on this recruiting class ]

My bad. I’d forgotten about that and yes, I realize I spelled it wrong.

Something about hearing uga/coots anything just bristles me... again my apologies.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well...

May 15, 2019, 8:22 AM

hope you enjoyed your day back.

@mods

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: Well...

May 15, 2019, 8:35 AM

Was that a - free day - Francis??

May 15, 2019, 8:49 AM

david pollack played at the next level and was very good until the neck injuey ended his career.

May 15, 2019, 8:54 AM

Quite ashamed really. He would have had a long career. Glad he’s got a good gig going for him.

High praise ... for a bunch of future 3 stars ***

May 15, 2019, 9:12 AM

Your analysis is spot-on. Especially the one about Swint.

May 15, 2019, 11:21 AM

With a name like that, he's a can't miss player.

Similarly, Jack McCall! a (5'11", 180lb) walk-on CB from Mt. Pleasant, is gonna be a monster.

Did Mackey sound like this?

May 15, 2019, 12:58 PM

It sounds like Mackey wrote this

This is a great analysis.

May 15, 2019, 1:12 PM

Where did you get it from?

TBalm I just love yor posts big guy, 'specially when you

May 15, 2019, 2:44 PM

been throwin back da' suds and firing up them Arkansas Polio Weeds! That's when they get real good!

You go Cap'n!

Re: TBalm I just love yor posts big guy, 'specially when you

May 15, 2019, 6:26 PM

thanks brrrp.

Is TBalm trying to be serious for once??***

May 15, 2019, 9:14 PM

Whoever You Are Give TBalm His Account Back***

May 15, 2019, 9:19 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 16, 2019, 4:00 PM

What I find very hard to understand, is how could an A$$ with a face stuck to it, TD-ed one of your better post in your T_Net history. I'm sorry that someone chose being vindictive over giving credit when credit was due. But we do have a few of those types here on T-Net, vindictive that is!!! They did the same with Tigerdug for joking around with it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 42
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic