Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Question on East Beach Lot (Formerly Lot 13)
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 827

Question on East Beach Lot (Formerly Lot 13)

Aug 16, 2018, 10:02 AM

I used to park in Lot 13, but I haven't even seen it since they added the soccer/lacrosse/whatever fields. If you are familiar with the lot and parking situation on game days, can you answer a few questions for me?

1) Do all of the numbered spaces have adequate space to set up a 9x9 tailgate behind your vehicle?

2) Is there a dirt road that runs the perimeter of the lot with turn-ins to the spaces? Check out this map and you'll see a brown line with yellow dots: https://www.tigernet.com/view/ad-info.do?id=203303 I'm assuming that's a new dirt access road and the yellow dots are turn ins.

TIA!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

per the parking policy

Aug 16, 2018, 10:13 AM

all place card lots are 23x9.

but you cannot block traffic. .

so a few 9x9 will fit provided that traffic cam flow. now if you stick out half way into the lane and the guy across from you does also, you'll have some issues.

just remember you are not the only tailgating and you are not the most important Persn on in the world.

if you wouldn't want some1 blocking your spsce, don't block some 1 elses.
if.you wouldn't want a 300 decibel generator 2 feet from your tailgate, don't put your 300 dB generator next to some1 elses.
if you don't like having to walk around some1 tailgate because they are blocking the. sidewalk, don't put your tailgate on the sidewalk.
if you don't want to Lis ten to some1 bad music at max volume, don't play your music at max volume.

I don't think jesus would like tailgating. .No1 follows the simplest of the so called Christian rules.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: per the parking policy

Aug 16, 2018, 10:24 AM

Thank you for the 23x9 info!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 827
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic