Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Question for Tigerdrummer.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

Question for Tigerdrummer.

Dec 13, 2018, 12:16 PM

If there was a go fund me or iptay plan to have alumni band members have seats and play at the playoff and CFP championship game like homecoming, would they be interested? It would be awesome to hear Tiger Rag blare over the Tv and our opponents. Just an idea. I’m wondering if former members would lunge at the opportunity to go with a free seat?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Message removed by Author

Dec 13, 2018, 12:30 PM

Re: Question for Tigerdrummer.

Dec 13, 2018, 12:34 PM

I find your DRad comments hard to believe. Why would someone like him ever utter anything remotely like that in a meeting?

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 13, 2018, 12:35 PM [ in reply to Message removed by Author ]

Please expound on why Drad has that attitude in your opinion? That sounds like heresy!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 13, 2018, 1:12 PM [ in reply to Message removed by Author ]

But if the the seats are paid for? Why not? Pay for 200 more, only 150 show. It’s still paid.

Yeah I'm calling B.S. that DRad wants to get rid of the

Dec 13, 2018, 1:17 PM [ in reply to Message removed by Author ]

band, Tiger Rag and our Alma Mater.

davidhood® nikkisteele® or anyone else with access, please investigate this. Talk to everyone involved.

If it's true then DRad should go. If it's false, then the poster should be called out for this.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Dec 13, 2018, 1:26 PM

He doesn't have to admit it. You said others were there.

Dec 13, 2018, 1:36 PM

And if he really said that once in front of you, then he's certainly said it more than once to other people.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: He doesn't have to admit it. You said others were there.

Dec 13, 2018, 1:49 PM

My point is . We fund to get these gals and guys to play Tiger Rag at its most. Just an idea guys. I

Re: Yeah I'm calling B.S. that DRad wants to get rid of the

Dec 13, 2018, 8:12 PM [ in reply to Yeah I'm calling B.S. that DRad wants to get rid of the ]

#Believe Her

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 13, 2018, 1:54 PM

This should’ve started something

My daughter couldn't get a bag of freezedried apples into

Dec 13, 2018, 2:06 PM

The acccg.. how is tiger drummer going to get his sneer drum in?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Dec 13, 2018, 4:11 PM

I would... any opportunity to play Tiger Rag is always a good thing!!!

Just gimme the tuba! I’ll go! But honestly...

Dec 13, 2018, 7:58 PM

I haven’t played in so long the only two things I could play with moderate decency are Tiger Rag and the Alma Mater, maybe orange bowl March and rage defense if I practiced on the plane ride over.

Alumni band wouldn’t have uniforms and the instrument mismatches would be a mess, bordering on embarrassing in a CFP game. Also, it might sound bigger but definitely wouldn’t sound better.

Tiger Band exploded with recruits following 2015 and I hear they had to cut people at tryouts in 2016 for the first time... ever. Rather than letting more newbies in, it might be possible to increase the size of the band by retaining members who otherwise drop out before their second or third year (when classes get tough)

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic