Topic: Question for JP and mdfosse. When was the last time we lost
Replies: 6   Last Post: Mar 4, 2021, 2:29 PM by: FutureDoc
[ Tiger Boards - Basketball ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 6  

Question for JP and mdfosse. When was the last time we lost

[3]
Posted: Mar 4, 2021, 12:35 AM

our 6th game on 3/3? Chew on that and get back to me.

link

Re: Question for JP and mdfosse. When was the last time we lost

[4]
Posted: Mar 4, 2021, 12:54 AM

The ‘86-87 team ended the regular season with 4 losses and lost in the first round of the ACC and NCAA tourneys.

The ‘76-77 team only lost 5 games in the regular season with one more loss in the ACC Tourney.

link

[2]
Posted: Mar 4, 2021, 1:07 AM

Awesome job Calhoun2! Thank you for helping me make my point. A good 34 years. Thanks again!

link

Amazing. Yet I just read a post here stating that this year

Posted: Mar 4, 2021, 1:52 PM

is average.

You can't fix stupid.

2021 white level member link

Cobbox on Brad Brownell: “His only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

[1]
Posted: Mar 4, 2021, 1:34 PM

Just 3 years ago we lost our 7th conference game on 3/3 bringing our ACC winning percentage to .611, slightly better than this years current percentage of .600.

link

We've also played less games up to this point as well

Posted: Mar 4, 2021, 2:01 PM

5 games canceled this season, last night was a make up game so net -4 games compared to normal. That accounts for approximately weeks so the real date is 2/17.

link

Re: We've also played less games up to this point as well

Posted: Mar 4, 2021, 2:29 PM

Considering we won all of out OOC games. Sometimes we did not make it to conference play - or out of December - before we lost 6+. Thanks Larry.

Being 9-6 in conference - ie a 16 game ACC slate.... well this is just a retro season. You used not to play so many conference games so you really don't have adjust the calendar.

A 10-6 mark would tie OP's best season.

Ellis is the only one better at 10-4 but we played 5 ranked opponents and lost to 4 of them. Granted it was Duke & UNC Home/away. Only ranked win was vs NC State and they ended up being a sub .500 team

link

Replies: 6  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: LOWER LEVEL NORTH STANDS SEC UP - ROW C - SEATS 26,28 & 30 (32 YD LINE) THE ROW IS ONE STEP UP AS YO...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Basketball ]
Start New Topic
1127 people have read this post