Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Question. We all know that DW is ring of honor
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 942

Question. We all know that DW is ring of honor

May 21, 2018, 8:57 PM

Caliber and if he stays healthy might end up an NFL hall of famer. No question what he did for Clemson.
And he left early and didn’t get full reign til like his sophomore year cause of injury and reasons...

If TL steps in and we win a national championship this year and another before he leaves.... Who would be the better college qb? That might be a tough comparison. I guess only time will tell.

Even if he wins 2 national titles, DW had some serious cool nerves and will to win.

That gonna be one heck of a comparison down the road. I guess we shall see what TL can do.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Question. We all know that DW is ring of honor

May 21, 2018, 9:11 PM

It is already difficult to compare two players' career. You know what is more difficult? To compare two players while one of them haven't start his career yet.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If Lawrence wins two National Championships he will be...

May 21, 2018, 9:39 PM

considered a better QB. It may be a little unfair since our team was still building toward what it is today during DW's first two years but seldom are such factors given consideration.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 942
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic