Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Quavaris Crouch
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 33
| visibility 1

Quavaris Crouch

Dec 24, 2017, 8:56 AM

Are we recruiting this guy hard? The coots seem to think that he's a lock to them. 247 predictions currently has it 50/50 between us and them.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This time last year that bunch were convinced

Dec 24, 2017, 8:58 AM

that they had Thomas ,Henry and Tindall..LOL

Re: This time last year that bunch were convinced

Dec 24, 2017, 9:02 AM

Haha. Know what you mean. The first assumption is always that they are delusional.

Does this mean that we are recruiting him hard?

Dec 24, 2017, 12:04 PM [ in reply to This time last year that bunch were convinced ]

Yeah Dabo really stuck his foot down on Muschamp this last class.

Looks like we are going to have to evaluate our way out of this mess instead of bringing instant impact guys like Clemson did.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Smelley, Garcia, and Beecher are going to lead you to 4-8." - york_tiger

Dec 24, 2017, 12:08 PM

Personally, I don't care who your coach gets or doesn't get. He has yet to prove he can coach any of them up, particularly on the offensive side of the ball, and more specifically at QB. We all witnessed what he did to QB's at UF and appears to be doing the same with Bentley.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 24, 2017, 12:18 PM

He has a very proven track record on defense. He’s already worked a miracle on our defense devoid of any talent when he took over outside of an injured Skai Moore.

He has to find someone that can coach the offense though.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Smelley, Garcia, and Beecher are going to lead you to 4-8." - york_tiger

If he will stay out of the way and let them.

Dec 24, 2017, 12:59 PM

Lea Miles couldn't.

Dude please....the defense hasn't improved at all...

Dec 24, 2017, 2:26 PM [ in reply to Re: This time last year that bunch were convinced ]

The vast majority of your opponents just have lousy offenses.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

That's not true. They have improved on DEF, but their OFF

Dec 24, 2017, 5:25 PM

has regressed under Muschamp. That's no surprise given his track record. His tenure has been very Muschampian thus far, and i don't really see any reason to expect a drastic turnaround going forward.

These are their S&P+ rankings over the last 4 years:

2014 - OFF 23rd, DEF 77th
2015 - OFF 69th, DEF 95th (The defense really tanked at the end of Spurrier's tenure and post-Clowney)
2016 - OFF 107th, DEF 50th (Muschamp takes over and, as is his MO, immediately improves the defense while simultaneously tanking the offense)
2017 - OFF 88th, DEF 46th (Very slight improvement on both sides of the ball.)

Both of Muschamp's team's have really won more games than they should've. It's been a combination of luck and weak schedules, but his 6-6 team probably should've been more like 5-7 and his 8-4 team this year should've won about 6 games. That said, the defense clearly improved.

Dec 24, 2017, 2:35 PM [ in reply to Re: This time last year that bunch were convinced ]

He got beaten by Georgia Southern at home , with 4 and 5 star defensive players all over the field in Gainesville .

Yeah , he's next level genius at defensive football .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Dec 24, 2017, 5:52 PM [ in reply to Re: This time last year that bunch were convinced ]

Rarely ever agree with you, but I do here. On sheer eye test alone, the defense has improved. Last year, it was visually obvious that Carolina was a physically undersized team and it proved itself in the fact that no one was drafted. There are a few guys on this years defense who will get an NFL shot.

On the other side of the ball, Bentley is a very poor mans Baker Mayfield and he’s only gotten worse this year. History says it won’t get any better on offense with Muschamp but if so, USC could be in the upper echelon of the East, though I don’t think they’ll come even remotely close to winning it with the coaching upgrades in the East.

Like that's really going to matter...

Dec 24, 2017, 12:14 PM [ in reply to Re: This time last year that bunch were convinced ]

At the end of the day, CussChamp is just not a good coach and his results at Florida where he had the benefit of more talent and resources compared to Chicken Central more than supports that.

His best hope for success is to schedule a bunch of cupcake OOC opponents and then pray that the $EC Last remains the absolute worst Division among all of the Power 5 conferences. Even then, he'll still struggle to consistently win more than seven games annually.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes, he won’t be a Coot

Dec 24, 2017, 9:01 AM

He will either be a LB/RB here or a RB at Bama, LSU or UGA. I think we like more more at LB than RB. No way he goes to USUCK.

Snowflake Basher........Out

Coot's are saying he could be the next Lattimore***

Dec 24, 2017, 6:50 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Quavaris Crouch

Dec 24, 2017, 9:01 AM

Sounds like a character from Sleepy Hollow .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Dec 24, 2017, 9:03 AM

Or Hogwarts

Dec 24, 2017, 11:22 AM

No, no. He works for Slugworth from Charlie and the Chocolcate Factory.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 24, 2017, 9:03 AM [ in reply to Re: Quavaris Crouch ]

Duplicate message deleted.

Message was edited by: Tigerpaw78®

Dec 24, 2017, 9:04 AM

I really wish Dabo would focus more on recruits and less on his dance moves , because Will Muschamp scares me in terms of recruiting and player development .

DB23

You are probably going to be used as a source on FGF......***

Dec 24, 2017, 9:11 AM

Re: You are probably going to be used as a source on FGF......***

Dec 24, 2017, 2:37 PM

My inspirational footprint stretches all the way from my left ear to my right ear .

DB23

Dec 24, 2017, 9:12 AM [ in reply to Re: Quavaris Crouch ]

*Looks at Dabo’s recruitment history*
*Looks at Clemson’s player development*
*Cross references against SCar’s*

Baaaaaahahahahaha

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You crack me up TD23

Dec 24, 2017, 10:29 AM [ in reply to Re: Quavaris Crouch ]

Muscoot IS a cruiting fool.........17 3* ZERO 5* and a average 3.26 * rating. HE BE COMING, hide the hens.

monter le cheval de fer
A coot will usually blink when hit in the head with a ball-peen hammer

Dec 24, 2017, 12:12 PM [ in reply to Re: Quavaris Crouch ]

I'd like to see Muschumps dance moves after a big win against Wofford or the likes!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

His last two visits were to Columbia

Dec 24, 2017, 9:50 AM

It’s too early for anyone to know where he’s going. He doesn’t talk much about his recruiting and hasn’t taken many visits.

Only 2 CBs: 1 to us and 1 to coots by a coot guy.

Don't rule out NC State...

Dec 24, 2017, 10:08 AM

Crouch’s older brother, Malik Dunlap, is a 2018 defensive back who is firmly committed to N.C. State.

The CB for Jr only came about because of QC's

Dec 24, 2017, 10:14 AM

team mate signing with Jr the other day LOL The same OL that tried to delay his signing to see if other schools were interested, Jr and NCS were all that were biting. He was backup to the backup to the backup plan for Clemson LOL

the Lawrence brothers are a 2 different ACC Schools,the Crouch Brothers will be also. Of course, NCS might just promise him WR to try and get him.

Is Crouch the 5 star back out of

Dec 24, 2017, 11:11 AM

North carolina?

Re: Is Crouch the 5 star back out of

Dec 24, 2017, 11:18 AM

https://247sports.com/Player/Quavaris-Crouch-92997

There's also speculation he may not qualify academically***

Dec 24, 2017, 11:30 AM [ in reply to The CB for Jr only came about because of QC's ]

So that is how usuc got cb***

Dec 24, 2017, 12:14 PM

He's this year's Xavier Thomas in my opinion

Dec 24, 2017, 10:49 PM

Coots think they have a shot....But he ends up a Tiger.

Re: He's this year's Xavier Thomas in my opinion

Dec 26, 2017, 10:48 AM

He just might be a coot. Clemson wants him at LB, he wants to play RB. I know UM is after him hard, and he loves that they run i formations. He like Bama, an jr a lot as well.

Dec 27, 2017, 11:18 AM

> Are we recruiting this guy hard? The coots seem to
> think that he's a lock to them. 247 predictions
> currently has it 50/50 between us and them.

wait a minute.....Kirby will have a shot here as well.

Replies: 33
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic