»
Topic: QB depth chart
Replies: 5   Last Post: Sep 23, 2018 5:55 PM by: FORESTTIGER
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 5  

QB depth chart

Posted: Sep 23, 2018 5:05 PM

I think it will be KB at 1 with an “or beside TL. Game time decision on starter. Give Syracuse something to think about. Regardless, TL will get a couple of series and KB will play in first half, maybe as early as third series.

How does it give Cuse somthing to think about?

Posted: Sep 23, 2018 5:07 PM

It doesn't matter who our QB is, they have to prepare for both.

2018 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Re: How does it give Cuse somthing to think about?

Posted: Sep 23, 2018 5:09 PM

Only matters as far as effectiveness.

Re: How does it give Cuse somthing to think about?

Posted: Sep 23, 2018 5:55 PM

Very unlikely that a team would spend an equal amount of practice time on both QBs . I’m sure that knowing who the starter is going to be would be a benefit to the defensive coordinator. This is especially true if you have two different styles of play .... run vs pass. But what do I know?

Re: QB depth chart

Posted: Sep 23, 2018 5:08 PM

lawrence will get the start, but KB will still get some meaningful drives.

2018 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Georgia and Athens just did not offer what I felt would be best for me in the end. Sure, I had a fun time on my visit, but when it comes to playing football I just do not feel comfortable there. And when you consider everything that is going on up there, it makes you wonder just how long Kirby Smart is going to be around. He certainly is no Dabo Swinney or Nick Saban, and let's just leave it there. -Jadon Haselwood

This is actually how I would handle it....

[1]
Posted: Sep 23, 2018 5:09 PM

Give TL the first two series this game. Let's see if he benefits from having some time for everyone to kind of get settled in over the first two series while KB is in there. If TL starts the first two series against Syracuse, and he plays like he has and leads two really good drives, then it's KB's turn to come in and see what he can do. I'm not quite ready to give 80-90% of meaningful series to TL yet, but if he starts, and shows he can do it from the first series, then it's time.

Replies: 5  
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
601 people have read this post