Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Pulling for the coots to have a good season, that way, when
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 30
| visibility 1

Pulling for the coots to have a good season, that way, when

Apr 4, 2018, 8:13 PM

we play:

1. They will be ranked high (they are $EC after all)
2. They will be talking more chicken$hit than we've heard in a while
3. They will be actually thinking they are playoff material
4. When we beat them SOUNDLY for the thumb, they will be totally devastated
5. The fun at their expense after reality hits, will give us enjoyment for months to come

TBH - part of me hopes they lose every game, every season. Hate them sum mitches.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Pulling for the coots to have a good season, that way, when

Apr 4, 2018, 8:39 PM

Byrnes High School could have a good season with their Schedule. Every team they play other than Ga and Us is Awful and not too sure about Ga. So yes it will be fun to burst that Bubble after Thanksgiving.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 5, 2018, 6:18 AM

The Coots' bubble will burst well before Thanksgiving. You really aren't sure if UGA is good or awful?

Apr 5, 2018, 8:43 AM

i'd say uga is a very good team w/ them coming off a NC appearance. but, what did uga lose after last year?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 5, 2018, 10:07 AM

They certainly lost some playmakers on defense but they'll bring back a lot of experience. Despite the loss of Michel and Chubb, I expect the offense will be better - better O-line, Fromm has a year under his belt, RBs will be in great shape with Swift, Holyfield, Zamir White (No 1 RB in the nation) and James Cook (No 3 RB in nation). The only questions are at WR. Despite what the Coots are saying, I find it hard to believe anyone in the East will seriously challenge UGA.

Apr 5, 2018, 2:49 PM

if the coots are your competition in the east... then... good luck in atlanta.

6. They'll have wasted even more money buying

Apr 4, 2018, 8:42 PM

clothes they'll just have to throw away again.

Re: 6. They'll have wasted even more money buying

Apr 5, 2018, 12:18 AM

clothes they'll just have to throw away again.

Re: 6. They'll have wasted even more money buying

Apr 5, 2018, 12:22 AM

Well...I jacked that all up^^^^^

I don’t believe for a second that the coots are gonna throw away all of their Bama gear.

I'm pulling for them to lose every game in every sport EVER!***

Apr 4, 2018, 8:45 PM

Joe Tambien***

Apr 5, 2018, 9:13 AM

I want them to win every game...

Apr 4, 2018, 8:51 PM

EXCEPT the Coastal, Clemson, and the SEC Title Game.

Wouldn’t that be the funniest rollercoaster ever?!?

~JKB

Sorry I can’t do it. Hope they lose every game in every sport they play.***

Apr 4, 2018, 9:02 PM

Re: Sorry I can’t do it. Hope they lose every game in every sport they play.***

Apr 4, 2018, 10:19 PM

I hope they are undefeated when we play them.... helps our SOS and showcases how good we will really be when we beat them by 4-5 TDs. It would be good for both schools to be undefeated when we play... make the game (don't want to call it a rivalry yet b/c the coots need to win it a few more before its a rivalry. Note to Dabo's speech on Dec 2011 in response to Spurrier) like the Iron Bowl or OSU/Mich.

Carolina is in Chapel Hill, USC is in CA, and THE University of South Carolina always has been and always will be... CLEMSON.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwxxaFvYTXY

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We won't need SOS when we are 13-0.***

Apr 4, 2018, 11:44 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: We won't need SOS when we are 13-0.***

Apr 5, 2018, 8:47 AM

THANK YOU!!!!!... some people can't get their heads out of their tommy bowden affected a$$es.. do you think bama is saying "i hope auburn is highly ranked so when we beat them it'll help our SOS"?.. heck no!!.. they don't need anyone to make them look good,... and, neither do we. CDS has been saying it for years.. it's all about CLEMSON. meaning.. it doesn't matter what anyone else does.. it's about what WE do.

Re: We won't need SOS when we are 13-0.***

Apr 5, 2018, 7:44 PM

13-0 wasn't good enough for UCF last year bc of their SOS.... and the last two years when we lost to Cuse and Pittsburg, it didn't affect us b/c of our SOS. If the coots were so insignificant, people wouldn't care so much about wanting them to lose. For the same reason you root for other ACC teams against non-conference foes, you root for the other teams you play to have the best record possible to improve your SOS. Take the emotion out of it and just use logic.

I got it.... everyone hates the coots. But we are above them. Quit worrying about what the coots do or say and worry about Clemson like you said.

Message was edited by: bobbyb99®

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the coots strength has ZERO to do with Clemson getting

Apr 5, 2018, 8:42 PM

to the playoffs. There is no situation where beating a good coot team gets us into the payoff and beating a normal coot team doesn't

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: the coots strength has ZERO to do with Clemson getting

Apr 5, 2018, 8:51 PM

We could do this all day long.... I can not argue with anyone that denies Clemson is helped by having a stronger SOS. If that is your opinion, I am not going to waste any time trying to change your mind.

Joe Tambien***

Apr 5, 2018, 9:13 AM [ in reply to Sorry I can’t do it. Hope they lose every game in every sport they play.*** ]

I prefer they have a terrible season, don't win a game,.....

Apr 5, 2018, 4:49 AM

and then we also blow them out to put salt in the wounds. I prefer they are so terrible all season that it makes recruiting that much tougher for them.

Re: I prefer they have a terrible season, don't win a game,.....

Apr 5, 2018, 8:50 AM

^^^ gets it ^^^

i'm all for the coots to be one step above shutting the program down. cause the only thing i enjoy about the coots is watching 'em lose.

I kinda liked 0-21

Apr 5, 2018, 5:17 AM

63-17, 45-0, 56-7

I don't know what their record was those years. It doesn't matter.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

#metoo

Apr 5, 2018, 9:13 AM

I want them to never, ever win another game, set, or match in anything.

If by “good season” you mean

Apr 5, 2018, 7:44 AM

5-7 then I good with that. If you want then to have a winning record I just can’t agree. For where we want to go we don’t need them to be good. We just need to beat them.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 5, 2018, 8:40 AM

Coots don't have to win games to get their confidence up and start talking smack. They could lose every game and they would think nonsense like: "wow, the sec is super tough this year, if the taters had our schedule they'd lose too!". Reality only seems to hit them for a brief time when we destroy them at the end of the year; they start doubting their own coot heroes like muscoot and bentley. Delusion creeps back in though, and by spring they're buying their own bs again. Coots are a funny bunch.

Apr 5, 2018, 8:51 AM

coots gonna coot

Remember - UK is looking for the thumb, also.

Apr 5, 2018, 9:04 AM

The coots may get two thumbs this season. And, it won't be 'thumbs up'.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Apr 5, 2018, 10:54 AM

Meh. I kind of like the meltdown when they lose to Kentucky every year. Realistically though - if they lose more than 3 games with that schedule they really suck.

Apr 5, 2018, 11:05 AM

Not me, hope they lose every game.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Work Hard, Do Your Best, Keep Your Word, Never Get Too Big For Your Britches, Trust In God, Have no fear and Never Forget a Friend ~ Harry S. Truman

i understand your thinking there but can't bring myself to pull for them

Apr 5, 2018, 7:51 PM

regardless

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 30
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic