Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Pro bowl was hard to watch
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

Pro bowl was hard to watch

Jan 28, 2019, 11:08 AM

Yesterday. I know it was raining but 2 hand tag. Flipped back and forth. The skills challenge was equally as full to watch. I don't even know why they have the pro bowl anymore. Nobody wants to get injured so it's just lacluster. Thought I read where the mvp 's got cars, like they really need one. I don't know how to make it better but something has to change to make it worth watching. I hope the super bowl is more entertaining.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Pro bowl was hard to watch

Jan 28, 2019, 11:27 AM

Discontinue it would be the best option. A useless exercise.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Didn't even realize it was played yesterday . . .

Jan 28, 2019, 11:32 AM

Here's a suggestion to the NFL . . .

Just announce the All-Pro Teams, send them a plaque and that "petty" bonus check and call it a day.

Who really cares??? They don't want to play in it . . . and we don't want to watch it.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They should market it better.

Jan 28, 2019, 11:37 AM

Give away a lot of trips for 2 to the game for fans on a text to win.

Give away those cars and cash to fans at the game or watching during a # that they text to enter.

Have a good band play at the halftime show or near the stadium.

As a marketing executive I believe they need to completely change how the Pro Bowl is perceived and targeted towards the customer of the NFL. They have always acted like the pro bowl is for the players but they already have millions of dollars, so it should be made to reward the fans and the players play bc they get a big fat paycheck from the league.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: They should market it better.

Jan 28, 2019, 12:12 PM

Yea I think it would be better if they ran a contest where each player was teamed up with a fan and whoever wins the mvp, the fan is the one that wins the car. Or have some kinda of text to win prize during the game. Or have a sponsor step up and say if certai goals are reached during the game then they will give out discounts for certain things. Idk, make it more exciting and worth while to tune in.

It’s fun for kids to watch just like

Jan 28, 2019, 12:06 PM

the NBA All Star game.

I’d assume the MLB All Star game pulls in more adults.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yeah, but the NBA All Star game still has actual All Stars,

Jan 28, 2019, 12:30 PM

I can't for the life of me figure out how Lamar Miller made it to the Pro Bowl

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They have to move it back to after the Super Bowl, not

Jan 28, 2019, 12:31 PM

having players from the best 2 teams doesn't help

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: They have to move it back to after the Super Bowl, not

Jan 28, 2019, 12:38 PM

Those players will still opt out, and they'll bring in the next person by vote, who may or may not opt out.

Just make it 7 on 7 flag football, any player can play any position. Make it fun and interesting to watch.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Pro bowl was hard to watch

Jan 28, 2019, 1:24 PM

It’s utterly unwatchable. It’s really pathetic. They look more like they are dancing with each other than trying to tackle. Just make it flag football.

They should switch it around and make the skill players

Jan 28, 2019, 3:30 PM

play line and linemen play skill positions ...

I'd watch that.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

was a lot easier to watch from my couch

Jan 28, 2019, 3:31 PM

Someone offered me a free ticket. No way I was going outside for 60 degrees and raining

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic