Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Pretty boring today for Clemson FB Fans what with no #1 Recruit saying he’s “All-In”..
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1,511

Pretty boring today for Clemson FB Fans what with no #1 Recruit saying he’s “All-In”..

Apr 24, 2019, 2:03 PM

Ha....

BUT, maybe we don’t have to wait too long for another #1 recruit to say All-In, like in May!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Pretty boring today for Clemson FB Fans what with no #1 Recruit saying...

Apr 24, 2019, 2:38 PM

True, but we can look forward to seeing our Tigers in the NFL draft tomorrow. It's a great time to be a Tiger!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

The day is young, Billy Boy.***

Apr 24, 2019, 3:02 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Pretty boring today for Clemson FB Fans what with no #1 Recruit saying...

Apr 24, 2019, 3:09 PM

Bill --- When you get a little older you will discover there are no boring days. You will be so thankful for every moment. All of the good stuff we are talking about now will come jumping out of your memory bank and a huge smile will cover your face like the dew covers Dixie on a cool morning. I'm not trying to paint a picture that would entice you to attempt to speed up the aging process, but like Dabo and his football program, THE BEST IS YET TO COME !!!!! Heck, My first though when I awoke the morning. "who is the next big fish we're going to reel in" and it wasn't Spud I had in mind.

Speaking of Spud, I am so thankful he finally learned how to post a photo of his catch without my having to stand on my head or view his photo in a horizontal position. That alone kept me excited for two or three days.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1,511
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic