Topic: Prayers
Replies: 11   Last Post: Oct 30, 2020 5:58 PM by: GSCtiger
[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 11  

Prayers

[3]
Posted: Oct 30, 2020 5:58 AM

It sucks that Trevor wound up in the sights of this horrible virus. I know we're all praying first and foremost for his speedy recovery, with no lasting effects.

And, prayers for all of us. The world is seeing a second wave of virus running rampant, with France in lockdown and other nations about to follow suit.

El paso, TX just announced lockdowns, and the way transmission rates have spiked, it's only a matter of time before that happens nationwide.
Football may be a very secondary concern for all of us soon.

Prayers, that we find a way to stamp out this ###### bug that has turned all our lives upside down and sickened and killed so many.

P.s... so, while we still have the privilege of watching the best program in the nation play...GO TIGERS, BEAT BC!!!

Re: Prayers

[2]
Posted: Oct 30, 2020 6:38 AM

This. Thanks for keeping what is most important in perspective.

I also hope he gets over this nasty cold.

Posted: Oct 30, 2020 6:41 AM

And I hope not a single person catches the flu during this FLU SEASON!

2020 white level member

Re: I also hope he gets over this nasty cold.

Posted: Oct 30, 2020 7:16 AM

He has COVID-19.

Re: I also hope he gets over this nasty cold.

Posted: Oct 30, 2020 7:16 AM

He has COVID-19.

2nd wave is hitting

Posted: Oct 30, 2020 7:07 AM

us hard here in Switzerland. France started lockdown today. Scientists have traced a new variant of the virus to have originated in Spain. Lots of Europeans and Brits went to Spain for summer vacations. That's the reason why it's spreading so rapidly here. Scientists are studying it to see if it's more deadly or more infectious. This new variant accounted for almost 40% of the recent cases in Switzerland and France, 80% in UK! Get ready 'Merica, 2nd wave is coming soon, so mask up (helps reduce spread, not prevention).

Go Tigers AND Stay Well Tiger Nation!

2020 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg

Go Tigers AND Tiger Nation!

Oh Good Lord.

Posted: Oct 30, 2020 7:11 AM

The “scientists” have now created one from Spain, to keep us held down and to take the heat off of China?

What’s next???

2020 white level member

85% of those that "tested" positive were maskers

Posted: Oct 30, 2020 7:21 AM

!

Tested Positives have spiked

Posted: Oct 30, 2020 7:20 AM

That's ALL

Horrible virus?

Posted: Oct 30, 2020 8:00 AM

Pure propaganda. It's mild at best for young healthy people. The test is a scam and most thinking people understand it as such. It was never meant to test viruses like this. GET EDUCATED PLEASE and stop the fear mongering.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9egYGa1ms0

Re: Horrible virus?

[1]
Posted: Oct 30, 2020 9:01 AM

If only we were all so lucky, as to be young and healthy. Unfortunately many of us are not. I've had two family members killed by it, so I'm not going to listen to its risks to health and life be marginalized.

So sorry for your loss...***

Posted: Oct 30, 2020 5:58 PM

Replies: 11  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: SEASON TICKETS FOR 2021 Lower Deck Section T, row 18, seats 5 & 7, plus a parking pass. $1900

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
749 people have read this post