Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Prayers to Puerto Rico and USVI
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

Prayers to Puerto Rico and USVI

Sep 19, 2017, 8:44 PM

They are going to get hammered (again) but Hurricane Maria over the next few hours. I fear it will be very bad.

For what it's worth St Croix has a webcam http://www.express.co.uk/news/weather/856269/Hurricane-Maria-watch-live-webcam-US-Virgin-Islands-Caribbean
where you can sorta see the storm coming in - until the power and/or web goes out

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes absolutely, and also prayers for Mexico City. So sad

Sep 19, 2017, 8:57 PM

that this happened on the exact anniversary of the devastating quake of 1985.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

all 3 places devastated***

Sep 20, 2017, 3:01 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Prayers to Puerto Rico and USVI

Sep 19, 2017, 11:04 PM

yep just dreadful for them. I have the impression most of the VI is destroyed already. I dont even know where they will go for shelter..

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 20, 2017, 5:23 AM

Yeah St Thomas and St John were pretty much destroyed by Irma. St Croix and PR were largely spared by Irma but are getting smashed by Maria. Most of the response on St Thomas had been put on hold until after Maria passed. They are going to have power outages for months.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 20, 2017, 6:49 AM

Yes, it is not good in St Thomas, but it looks like they are being spared on what could have been. It seems to be south of them this time for the strongest winds so far. They have no supplies and utilities will be out for a while.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 20, 2017, 6:53 AM

Done

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic