Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Powers that be must've had a halftime chat with the refs...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

Powers that be must've had a halftime chat with the refs...

Mar 22, 2019, 4:54 PM

Gardner-Webb playing 5-on-8 this half vs. Virginia...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Powers that be must've had a halftime chat with the refs...

Mar 22, 2019, 4:58 PM

I’m pulling for UVA but it does look that way.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

1st foul against VA in 2nd half...8 minutes left. VA point

Mar 22, 2019, 5:07 PM

guard walks more often than not... Blatantly obvious to me. I don't really care other than I absolutely abhor cheating MFers screwing with young kid's lives. VA could have done it on their own. They didn't need that kind of BS...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

are these these the same powers that be

Mar 22, 2019, 5:19 PM

that happily watched Virginia get throttled last year? Maybe it isn't a conspiracy. Maybe it's just life.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If you review the second half video, you'll see...***

Mar 22, 2019, 5:42 PM

People in power, doing whatever they want... Just life, right?

Re: people in power

Mar 22, 2019, 6:34 PM

People in power don't have as much power as we pretend they do.

All sports are still pretty basic. Yes, corruption matters, but incompetence is much more common than corruption. And incompetence is universal.

At the end of the day, the team that puts the ball in the hole most often almost always wins.

Only the players have the power to put the ball in the hole. No refs. Or are you accusing the players of corruption, too?

LOL.***

Mar 22, 2019, 6:41 PM

Re: LOL.***

Mar 22, 2019, 7:32 PM

:) And probably no use telling him that other than sports, today (03/22) is one of the biggest dark occult holidays of the year during the Season of Sacrifice. It's part of the symbolism from which one of the most notorious dark solar cults, Yale's Skull & Bones, get their distinctive 322 numerology.

And if you were wondering about the meaning of the Skull & Bones logo, which I'm sure you were just on the edge of your seat over...

It represents Thought/Knowledge (Skull) and Actions (Limbs) carried out entirely devoid of Emotion/Care (There is no Heart). That's a major theme throughout these groups. This is also why the primary ritual carried out by a literal who's who of presidents, politicians, financial and business tycoons at Bohemian Grove is called the Cremation of Care, in which they burn an effigy of a child in a fire as a sacrifice to a giant wooden carving of Moloch. Then of course they undoubtedly do the real deal in their own private circles later. The Cremation of Care is meant to be an annual purging of any residual guilt or emotion that they may feel that would interfere with any of the evil and perverted actions they have carried out or plan to carry out over the course of the year.

The world is nuts. It doesn't matter if you don't believe in something. It only matters that they believe in it themselves and believe that what they are doing has an effect on the Generative Principle, which sadly it does.

Re: LOL.***

Mar 22, 2019, 9:17 PM

Wow.
And i thought "incompetence is universal" might be too deep for this thread!

Mar 22, 2019, 5:22 PM

I just hope someone at Gardner Webb took a pic of the scoreboard at halftime.

Mar 22, 2019, 6:37 PM

For what a moral victory. The only score that counts is the final one

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic