Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Post Zion, who now in Tiger BB Spring recruits?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 2,858

Post Zion, who now in Tiger BB Spring recruits?

Jan 22, 2018, 8:47 AM

Who does Clemson now heavily recruit in the late signing period? We need a PG, small forward/wing and perhaps another inside presence beyond a freshman. Comments welcomed.

Go Tigers!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

think most clemson fans are done with basketball recruiting

Jan 22, 2018, 9:10 AM

at this point. I know i am. Its like getting that record bass to the boat after about a stressful fight just to find out that your knot was not tied right and the fish got away with your lure and all. Thats when you pull up the trolling motor and go to the house.

Air is officially out of the sails...after the Grantham news. I mean i'll watch and pull hard the rest of the year but I've seen how this ends too many times so i'm prepared.

4 star 6'10 C Richard Jemison out of Alabama

Jan 22, 2018, 9:31 AM

is committed I believe and expected to sign in April. 4 star 6'7 SF Hunter Tyson out of NC is someone I think we feel pretty good about.

Re: 4 star 6'10 C Richard Jemison out of Alabama

Jan 22, 2018, 9:34 AM

Tyson is committed per 247.

https://247sports.com/player/hunter-tyson-46035784

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Tyson should be

Jan 22, 2018, 10:09 AM [ in reply to 4 star 6'10 C Richard Jemison out of Alabama ]

a coot killer too. ;)

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Post Zion, who now in Tiger BB Spring recruits?

Jan 22, 2018, 9:46 AM

We currently have three commits.

https://247sports.com/college/clemson/Season/2018-Basketball/Commits

Most expect we will use the 4th spot on a transfer given our recent success with gaining quality players using the transfer market

Newman and Kemison have great offers.

Jan 22, 2018, 10:15 AM

Tyson has a few solid ones and looks good in his film. Looks like a great class to develop. We need a PG now. I hope we get a good transfer.

I love Trapp's future at PG

Jan 22, 2018, 10:18 AM

Mitchell and Trapp are excellent for next year there. Will definitely need one for 2019-20, maybe two

I like Mtchell, but he just has 1 more year.

Jan 22, 2018, 10:27 AM

I was hoping a solid PG who maybe has to sit out a year and then will have two after Mitchell leaves. Trapp I am not sold on, but that doesn't mean much.

Need strong positive momentum to hold these guys.***

Jan 22, 2018, 10:52 AM [ in reply to Re: Post Zion, who now in Tiger BB Spring recruits? ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Post Zion, who now in Tiger BB Spring recruits?

Jan 22, 2018, 9:48 AM

well, at this point, we have only 1 open ship, so filling the needs you listed will be tough. I'm assuming you don't follow hoops recruiting closely, because we have filled 3 of those slots- jemison as the big, hunter tyson and john newman as wing type guys.
how we fill the last slot is the question. not a lot of highly rated guys left. do we take a transfer who has to sit out and go with the current roster (minus DG, Gabe and donnal) plus the 3 incoming guys? Do we take a grad trans? do we take an under rated, sleeper type? do we take a foreign guy?
certainly seems like we need a PG. trapp has shown some promise, but we need another guy.

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I hope we find a quality transfer.*****

Jan 22, 2018, 10:05 AM

Definitely need a PG in waiting.*****

Jan 22, 2018, 10:09 AM [ in reply to Re: Post Zion, who now in Tiger BB Spring recruits? ]

Replies: 12
| visibility 2,858
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic