»
Topic: Post Zion, who now in Tiger BB Spring recruits?
Replies: 12   Last Post: Jan 22, 2018 10:52 AM by: Tropical
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 12  

Post Zion, who now in Tiger BB Spring recruits?

Posted: Jan 22, 2018 8:47 AM

Who does Clemson now heavily recruit in the late signing period? We need a PG, small forward/wing and perhaps another inside presence beyond a freshman. Comments welcomed.

Go Tigers!

think most clemson fans are done with basketball recruiting

[1]
Posted: Jan 22, 2018 9:10 AM

at this point. I know i am. Its like getting that record bass to the boat after about a stressful fight just to find out that your knot was not tied right and the fish got away with your lure and all. Thats when you pull up the trolling motor and go to the house.

Air is officially out of the sails...after the Grantham news. I mean i'll watch and pull hard the rest of the year but I've seen how this ends too many times so i'm prepared.

4 star 6'10 C Richard Jemison out of Alabama

[3]
Posted: Jan 22, 2018 9:31 AM

is committed I believe and expected to sign in April. 4 star 6'7 SF Hunter Tyson out of NC is someone I think we feel pretty good about.

Re: 4 star 6'10 C Richard Jemison out of Alabama

[3]
Posted: Jan 22, 2018 9:34 AM

Tyson is committed per 247.

https://247sports.com/player/hunter-tyson-46035784

2018 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

Re: Tyson should be

Posted: Jan 22, 2018 10:09 AM

a coot killer too. ;)

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

Re: Post Zion, who now in Tiger BB Spring recruits?

[3]
Posted: Jan 22, 2018 9:46 AM

We currently have three commits.

https://247sports.com/college/clemson/Season/2018-Basketball/Commits

Most expect we will use the 4th spot on a transfer given our recent success with gaining quality players using the transfer market

Newman and Kemison have great offers.

Posted: Jan 22, 2018 10:15 AM

Tyson has a few solid ones and looks good in his film. Looks like a great class to develop. We need a PG now. I hope we get a good transfer.

2018 white level member

I love Trapp's future at PG

[1]
Posted: Jan 22, 2018 10:18 AM

Mitchell and Trapp are excellent for next year there. Will definitely need one for 2019-20, maybe two

I like Mtchell, but he just has 1 more year.

Posted: Jan 22, 2018 10:27 AM

I was hoping a solid PG who maybe has to sit out a year and then will have two after Mitchell leaves. Trapp I am not sold on, but that doesn't mean much.

2018 white level member

Need strong positive momentum to hold these guys.***

Posted: Jan 22, 2018 10:52 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

Re: Post Zion, who now in Tiger BB Spring recruits?

[3]
Posted: Jan 22, 2018 9:48 AM

well, at this point, we have only 1 open ship, so filling the needs you listed will be tough. I'm assuming you don't follow hoops recruiting closely, because we have filled 3 of those slots- jemison as the big, hunter tyson and john newman as wing type guys.
how we fill the last slot is the question. not a lot of highly rated guys left. do we take a transfer who has to sit out and go with the current roster (minus DG, Gabe and donnal) plus the 3 incoming guys? Do we take a grad trans? do we take an under rated, sleeper type? do we take a foreign guy?
certainly seems like we need a PG. trapp has shown some promise, but we need another guy.

2018 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg

I hope we find a quality transfer.*****

Posted: Jan 22, 2018 10:05 AM

2018 white level member

Definitely need a PG in waiting.*****

Posted: Jan 22, 2018 10:09 AM

2018 white level member

Replies: 12  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: NC State
FOR SALE: 1 ticket for sale in lower deck section L, Row Y. Face value is $75. I'm willing to take $65 but you...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
2251 people have read this post