Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Possible explanation for the smoke
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1,370

Possible explanation for the smoke

Nov 11, 2016, 2:38 PM

The Smoking Pig had to kick up production cause George Rogers done got the munchies.

Does he make his entire living off of ESPN Heisman House commercials ??

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Possible explanation for the smoke

Nov 11, 2016, 2:46 PM

That and selling autographs sitting with trophy outside of the roach. Literally.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Possible explanation for the smoke

Nov 11, 2016, 5:46 PM

??????

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The Story on George

Nov 11, 2016, 6:40 PM

"Does he make his entire living off of ESPN Heisman House commercials ?? "

No, he doesn't.

He goes around to places with his Heisman trophy and signs autographs and the business pays him money. Now, I'm not talking about big-time appearance fees like Clinton gets - I'm talking about the likes of Academy Sports, where he's got the inside gig sitting down at a table letting people take pictures of him like a monkey in a cage and some bass fisherman is outside talking about wiggly worms and another guy is discussing how dry the hickory wood should be for proper pig smokin'.

I ran into George a couple of years ago at Academy Sports - still have a picture of it somewhere. He had his trophy and was grinnin' like a horse eatin' briars - just full of himself. I was wearing a Michigan State t-shirt that a former player and friend had given me. George saw that and started talking crap about the Spartans, so I shook his hand and said:

"George, I only wore this today to come here and confuse you, because I'm a Clemson man and wanted to get close enough to ask you what you think of those orange britches".

George needed a handkerchief to wipe up after that and I had a pretty good laugh. If you don't know the story of that game, Clemson was supposed to lose - it was the first time we wore the orange britches and the great George Rogers and USuC didn't do so well that afternoon.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1,370
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic