Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Poll has Tiger in top 5 of
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

Poll has Tiger in top 5 of

Oct 23, 2017, 7:56 AM

team relevance across country. "The research does show that the Tigers are not just relevant because of the winning they have done, but because of their ability to be recognized.

Dabo Swinney has taken this little school from the upstate of South Carolina and turned it into a national power.

Teams out in the west recognize the paw and know what Clemson football stands for. It’s happening right here where the Blue Ridge yawns its greatness."

https://rubbingtherock.com/2017/10/20/clemson-football-ranked-top-five-cfb-relevance-rankings/

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I was formally known as Furious george and have changed my name to match the name I use to call on WCCP radio.

Re: Poll has Tiger in top 5 of

Oct 23, 2017, 8:14 AM

They must be using the most eccentric program on the planet to make these " relevancy " rankings . We are 3rd behind Michigan ?
The Wolverine brand is wearing a 49-13 public television pasting at the hands of PSU . They are not a top 10 team in CFB relevancy , at the moment .
Then , sliding down the list to #11 ...just outside the top 10 in CFB relevancy we find Sakerlina .
That melted the credibility that was hanging on tenuously after seeing UM ranked 2nd . Melted it's face off .
11th relevant to what ? They've ranke SCAR 11th in CFB who's who ? They are possibly in the top 50 , but I'd reckon closer to the 50 than the 40 .
LoL , Coots ranked top 11 . That's rich .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

What dug says...

Oct 23, 2017, 8:26 AM

....otherwise, I have nothing relevant to add.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Oct 23, 2017, 7:04 PM [ in reply to Re: Poll has Tiger in top 5 of ]

The website claims to use metrics from social media to base the emotions of fans throughout the world of College Football. I take that to mean recognizability of the paw brand. I would have to believe that Michigan gets its high recognizability from its distinctive wolverine helmet in maize and blue. At least that's the way I took it.

I was formally known as Furious george and have changed my name to match the name I use to call on WCCP radio.

Michigan? lutz.***

Oct 23, 2017, 8:29 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 23, 2017, 7:24 PM

I’m not really sure what the point if this pole is, but if it’s school/brand recognizability and relevance, it’s a dumb pole. I can tell you with certainty that 90/100 random people in California or Washington know much or anything about Clemson. Football fans, yes.

Oct 23, 2017, 11:25 PM

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic