Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Plyler's Blog: Thursday Thoughts
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1,464

Plyler's Blog: Thursday Thoughts

Nov 12, 2015, 9:48 AM

Thursday Thoughts

Thursday Thoughts
Respect
Clemson's team has often talked about playing with a chip on its shoulder because of the perceived disrespect from the national media. Clemsoning had its run again this year with some national media. It seemed like several weeks this year Clemson was put

Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

'He is what is right about football right now.'

Nov 12, 2015, 9:54 AM

That is profound, Mickey. It might be the secret to Dabo's media popularity and the most accurate description of him to date.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: 'He is what is right about football right now.'

Nov 12, 2015, 10:14 AM

Parents of recruits see this program as a model! Dabo and staff have created a culture of excellence and if rumor comes to pass and Jimbo leaves FSU for UGa. then Clemson will be in a position to surpass FSU for the immediate future. While our SOS will be difficult in future campaigns I see Dabo building a legacy no one could have seen possible a decade ago despite the efforts of CTB. ESPIN doesn't know how to adapt, but their "talking heads" best get used to Tiger prominence for years to come!

Go Tigers!

The effect of being #1

Nov 12, 2015, 11:05 AM

I like what you said about the effect lessening over time.

It sure felt to me as if last week lasted forEVER. I wanted to enjoy each moment of each day. I couldn't get enough opinions or stories. The big game on Saturday looming creating even more excitement. It was fantastic.

This week is already different. We passed that first big test as #1. Even though it has only been a week there is a sense of 'we've been there and done that'.

Now it seems to me there is a sense of 'back to business' with Syracuse upcoming.

Not sure how everyone else feels - but last week just seemed endless and Saturday was a perfect bridge to ... whatever comes next. I'm proud of our team and how they handled themselves and look forward to the future. These boys just know how to win.

Always a fan, Mickey. Thanks.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Clemson wasn’t that much better with Trevor Lawrence, if at all.”

Re: Plyler's Blog: Thursday Thoughts

Nov 12, 2015, 11:08 AM

not time to count our wins yet. The senior class saw at least 2 straight losses to USC (3 if they redshirted). I'm sure that the folks in Columbia would be delighted to screw up our season! (maybe unlikely but it will be their last game of the season - I wonder if Spurrier makes an appearance to hype them up to start a new streak)

One game at a time!

Replies: 4
| visibility 1,464
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic