Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Plyler's Blog: Friday Email Bag
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1,829

Plyler's Blog: Friday Email Bag

Mar 25, 2016, 9:34 AM

Friday Email Bag

Friday Email Bag
Each Friday I publish your comments and answer your questions. To submit a comment or questions, please email me at mickeyplyler@hotmail.com.

Mickey,
two questions.....

I notice a LOT of D1 players coming from Grayson High School....why are so many coming fr

Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Plyler's Blog: Friday Email Bag

Mar 25, 2016, 9:54 AM

Sadly, I will have to miss the Spring Game this year due to business, but I plan on catching it on rerun. The game is somewhat vanilla, but I do recommend seeing it. It is a great chance to see all the players, younger and older. Since the QB's can only be touched, but not tackled, it is hard to see their true potential in situations where they might need to scramble and make plays with their legs (I do believe that is one of the reasons Kelly got dismissed. The format didn't feature his scrambling abilities, but it did fit Cole Stoudt's style. That said, I'm happy at how that has worked out for us). It is worth seeing, and it is fun to attend, just to get back to Tiger Town is a treat, IMO.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Spring game

Mar 25, 2016, 1:45 PM

I love the spring game, you get a chance to see the backups and redshirts that did not play last year plus any mid year enrollees. Plus it is free! :)

suggestions to improve it:
I wish they would put in full speed contact punts and kickoffs... we need the work!
They often go to a running clock in the second half and it goes too fast, unless of course there is a home baseball game to see!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 1,829
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic