Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Plyler's 12 March Show...TIGER Woods this, Tiger Woods.....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

Plyler's 12 March Show...TIGER Woods this, Tiger Woods.....

Mar 11, 2018, 3:58 PM

that, TIGER, TIGER, TIGER, blah blah blah. Think I'll tune out tomorrow.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Plyler's 12 March Show...TIGER Woods this, Tiger Woods.....

Mar 11, 2018, 4:24 PM

Luckily they aren't going to be broadcasting tomorrow. I think Mickey is out of town on his weekly golf tourney but they won't have a show tomorrow. I listen everyday but I wish we could go a day without talking about Tiger Woods. The bad part is the 6 people that actually care about golf are the only ones that call in and get them to continuously talk Tiger. You know that the ones texting in busting Mickey's chops about Tiger are just trolling him yet he uses it to continue his love affair with Tiger and passing it off as Tiger "moving the needle". You know its bad when the Tiger's basketball team sitting on a double bye and they win moving to the semi's and the day after all Mickey is talking about is Tiger. I promise if golf was that important and Tiger moved the needle that much WCCP would cash in and get a daily golf show going, but guess what they don't and it isn't that important to enough people. Unfortunately though if you want to listen to Clemson Tigers Sports Radio Station you have to listen to the Tiger Woods Golf Morning Show to go along with.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 11, 2018, 4:52 PM

Lol you do realize golf comes on CBS almost every weekend so it is kind of important to a lot of people in the world. Tiger being in contention again is a huge deal to most people. Sorry if it is not to you but that is your loss.

I could not care less about golf or Tiger***

Mar 11, 2018, 5:10 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 11, 2018, 5:27 PM [ in reply to Re: Plyler's 12 March Show...TIGER Woods this, Tiger Woods..... ]

I just don't understand the overzealous love he has for Tiger with his reputation and past.

MOST?? LOL!***

Mar 11, 2018, 10:45 PM [ in reply to Re: Plyler's 12 March Show...TIGER Woods this, Tiger Woods..... ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: MOST?? LOL!***

Mar 11, 2018, 10:55 PM

Yes most. Atleast most that care about golf at all. You do realize how many more people go to golf tournament that Tiger is in right?

Who gives a rip's A$$ about Tiger Woods on Tigernet?

Mar 12, 2018, 7:15 AM

Especially in a football post.

Why isn't he talking about our basketball team?

Maybe he should move to ESPN.

Mickey doesn't understand basketball, that's why he liked OP

Mar 11, 2018, 5:09 PM [ in reply to Re: Plyler's 12 March Show...TIGER Woods this, Tiger Woods..... ]

so much, he could follow it...couldn't understand for the life of him why it failed so miserably in the post season...But it made basketball "exciting" for him, so he was a fan during that period. hth

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 11, 2018, 5:12 PM [ in reply to Re: Plyler's 12 March Show...TIGER Woods this, Tiger Woods..... ]

I can’t almost feel the juices running down plylers leg as he blows about tiger.I have no problem with tiger but these announcers really get their jollies when talking about him.Turns me off when they speak more about the second place guy and don’t mention the leader

Mar 11, 2018, 5:25 PM [ in reply to Re: Plyler's 12 March Show...TIGER Woods this, Tiger Woods..... ]

Mickey talks way to much about golf

Mar 11, 2018, 4:33 PM

Frack Tigger Woods

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Work Hard, Do Your Best, Keep Your Word, Never Get Too Big For Your Britches, Trust In God, Have no fear and Never Forget a Friend ~ Harry S. Truman

Mar 11, 2018, 5:22 PM

Is this you Walt ?

Every show talks about what is happening in the sports world

Mar 11, 2018, 6:04 PM

Get over it. Tiger does move the needle and Brady is the NFL buzz. James dominates the NBA which I could care less about but sports radio talks about him. WCCP still covers Clemson well and does have spots for USC and even Georgia which people in this area care about. Not me except when they lose.

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic