Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Playing Football and Televised Games
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1

Playing Football and Televised Games

Aug 10, 2020, 7:50 PM

To the conferences that decide to play - guess what - there is the possibility that many more of their games will be televised. If the BIG and PAC don't play - well they may get stuck watching ACC, SEC (& any conf that participates) games. This also may lead to unexpected future benefits. Conferences that are playing their slate of games will distinguish themselves from conferences that don't. This could serve to increase their recruiting appeal and footprint in the years to come.

This is a call to conferences to step up. Be wise and have medical protocols in place - but play the season. He who dares wins.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Playing Football and Televised Games

Aug 10, 2020, 8:50 PM

Are you saying, "no gain without pain", or "no profit without risk"? He who dares might lose, but at least he tried. Let's play ball!

Go Tigers!!!

Re: Playing Football and Televised Games

Aug 10, 2020, 10:51 PM

I guess a little of both. Yes if we compete we may lose. But with everyone not playing - and ESPN needs to televise games - guess what Michigan (insert place where their local conference isn't playing) is going to watch on Saturday. ACC or SEC games .... not bad for us.

Replies: 2
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic