Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Player most excited to see this year ....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1,553

Player most excited to see this year ....

Aug 13, 2018, 11:40 PM

outside of the normal expectations. So it really seems like a lot to exclude but QB's, ETN, Power Rangers and Higgins.

Who you got?

Mine has to be Tre Lamar. I think this guy is going to be a stud! His interviews are great, big football IQ, and the dude is a beast. I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up a first rounder but I feel confident he is top two rounds. Hopefully he stays healthy all year and don't play timid like some have in the past trying to protect their NFL value.

I think by aTm, he will be one of the topics.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Honestly, just the surge of collective talent of this team.

Aug 13, 2018, 11:57 PM

I can't wait to see DL, OL, RBs, WRs, QBs, LBs, DBs... heck, even special teams. I'm drunk on the orange koolaid, know there will be some challenges, but expect every unit to be special.
Old tigers, new tigers.. excited for all of them!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Dexterity Lawrence

Aug 14, 2018, 12:10 AM

He was 50% last year ?? Enough said?

Re: Player most excited to see this year ....

Aug 14, 2018, 12:13 AM

I have to agree with you on Tre Lamar. Been waiting on this kid to figure it all out and get playing time. When he finally does he played great and then got banged up on a crazy play against FSU. (The QB strip in the endzone & lineman picked it up and ran out).
I just really enjoy watching him get after it! I'm gonna step it up though and give my top 5

1) Tre Lamar
2) Jamie Skalski
3) Logan Rudolph
4) Richard Yeargin
5) Derion Kendrick

Obviously side with the defensive guys a little more, but I just believe all these guys have something to add to an already team. Skalski played great for an injured Lamar last season, Rudolph was doing great until he got hurt & Yeargin just needed to grow and mature. DK just because he's a freak and going to be a big time play maker.

Aug 14, 2018, 12:25 AM

Obviously everyone thinks the DL is a given. We know Dex is a MAN! I want to see Higgins come in and surprise people, just feel like he has been looked past too much.

But I hear you on DK. I haven't seen him play but lots of good talk about him.

Aug 14, 2018, 1:45 AM

As long as Hunter Renfrow catches the winning TD against Bama once again in the NC game, then I'm good.

Derion Kendrick...***

Aug 14, 2018, 1:46 AM

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 14, 2018, 2:25 AM

Ross after I saw that catch in the scrimmage

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Justin Foster

Aug 14, 2018, 7:59 AM

he's a killa

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nick Rowell***

Aug 14, 2018, 8:01 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: Nick Rowell***

Aug 14, 2018, 8:03 AM

Who?

Ngata and Tank?

Ross/TL combo.

Aug 14, 2018, 8:08 AM

As freshman they look like a Sammy/DW if both were in their last year. Defense scmefence, what's the big deal. Take the field, get a dozen sacks, that many tackles for loss, couple pick sixes and get your bad aszes back on the bench? If you've seen one good Clemson defense you've seem em all, right?

lutz, who do I want to see most? I want to see that freaking Hill covered in Orange and kick this, our third national championship drive into high gear!

I want Hill Watch Zero!!! GO TIGERS!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 14, 2018, 8:21 AM

I am excited to see how the incoming freshmen perform. There are 5-6 that I feel like may be able to contribute early in the season. It appears that this group is as ready as any we have had in a long time, maybe ever, at being ready for the big stage. The great news is that there are studs in front of them and they don't have to contribute right away.
It's great to be a Tiger!

Aug 14, 2018, 8:24 AM

our place-kicker, kicking many many extra points.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 13
| visibility 1,553
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic