Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Player Player Update: Video: Boyd, Watkins, Howard after practice comments
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 909

Player Player Update: Video: Boyd, Watkins, Howard after practice comments

Aug 6, 2013, 8:50 PM

Video: Boyd, Watkins, Howard after practice comments

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Insight on DJ Howard

Aug 6, 2013, 9:08 PM

First, ditto on everything we have said and will continue to say ab Boyd and Watkins. Met Boyd this summer. Professional amazing representative of our team.

On Howard...watching him shred Auburn a couple years ago was great. I really wish the best for this kid and hope that he achieves his goals on the football field and after Clemson.

Funny story, I dated a girl from Alabama for a pretty good while and went to see her last December before Christmas. I left Alabama in my rental car (which was packed with all my guns, laptop, and every other personal possession I owned) to head to Clemson for my brother's graduation. Only problem...my mom told me I had better get a hair cut and shave my beard before I crossed the SC state line for graduation pictures. I googled barber shop and had missed the last one. The next barber shop was Lincoln Barber Shop in Lincoln, Alabama. Attached to the barber shop was a wing spot and a car detail spot. Being a little skeptical of a random barber shop off the interstate, I walked inside and there was a nice black gentleman on the phone wearing a Bama hat. I sat down and started chatting with him asking him about he natty game and told him i thought bama was going to take it to 'em. He then asked if i was a bama fan and i pointed at my Paw visor and he said "Thats right Clemson. You know...My first cousin plays running back for Clemson." I looked at him kind of funny and said who? He said "DJ Howard." We had a great talk and he was a great guy.

We have some good representatives across the board.

GO TIGERS

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 1
| visibility 909
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic