Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Pitt hoops possibly facing mass exodus
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

Pitt hoops possibly facing mass exodus

Mar 19, 2018, 8:56 AM

as noted later in the article, requesting a release doesn't mean the player is leaving.. but if you're a Pitt fan the pucker factor has to be high. paste is from the "acc area sports journal".

When it rains, it pours; although considering some of the recent weather, this forecast shouldn’t be all too surprising. However, perhaps there’s no need to rush out and buy a new raincoat just yet.

According to ESPN college basketball insider Jeff Goodman: On Friday, eight Pittsburgh basketball players will receiver a release to transfer elsewhere if they chose.

Jeff Goodman
?
@GoodmanESPN
Eight Pittsburgh men’s basketball players will receive their release to transfer elsewhere today, sources told ESPN. Story coming.

This news comes out a week after Kevin Stallings was let go of his head coaching duties.

Update (12:15 p.m.) — According to Goodman, the eight players are as follows:

Parker Stewart
Ryan Luther
Kene Chukwuka
Marcus Carr
Khameron Davis
Terrell Brown
Shamiel Stevenson
Malik Ellison
Stewart, Brown, Carr and Stevenson are all promising freshmen for the Panthers; that quartet combined to score 1,021 of Pitt’s 1,985 points this season (54.1 percent). Stewart shot 42.5 percent on three-pointers in ACC play, too, which ranked 9th in the league.

An important note from Corey Evans — a college basketball analyst from Rivals. The players are simply doing their due diligence here.

Corey Evans
@coreyevans_10
Should remind Pitt fans, asking for a release to transfer does not mean it’s a definite that the player is leaving. Told majority will wait to see who the appropriate hire will be before a final decision is ultimately made

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How much worse can they get?***

Mar 19, 2018, 8:57 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If one of those players is a quality PG that can come in....

Mar 19, 2018, 9:05 AM

and sit for a year and be ready when Mitchell leaves, that would be awesome.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not Clemson basketball related.***

Mar 19, 2018, 9:17 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: Not Clemson basketball related.***

Mar 19, 2018, 9:30 AM

I don't think they can transfer to an in conference school.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic