Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Pitcher's Duel in Miami . . .
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1

Pitcher's Duel in Miami . . .

Jun 8, 2019, 7:09 PM

As the Braves win a 1-0 ball game vs the Marlins.

Tehran pitched a 3 hitter, Jackson came on to close. Defense sparkled all night.

Prado (an ex-Brave I really liked) added another hit in the ninth against Jackson. He poked an outside fastball into right. Nice job of hitting it where it was pitched!

Jackson struck out the side in the ninth!!!

WTG Braves!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Pitcher's Duel in Miami . . .

Jun 8, 2019, 9:31 PM

Go Braves! I wish they had signed Kimbrel or another quality closer. They have an excellent young team with really good starting pitching. As always the Braves weakness has been and currently is the bullpen.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Pitcher's Duel in Miami . . .

Jun 8, 2019, 9:44 PM

Preach it brother!!!!! If they would have gotten Kimbrel and Dallas you could go ahead and buy Braves playoff tickets. The starters between Fried, Soroka, and Teherán have all looked really really good lately. Hopefully Dallas replaces Gausman and Folty steps it up and finds his stuff again soon. The rest of this year should be really exciting. I wish Snit would swap out Camargo for Donaldson. Camargo is clutch and I’m sure he could produce just as much if not more than Donaldson.

Message was edited by: Clemson_country89®

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic