Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Petition to take down the "Mile and a half" belogna
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

Petition to take down the "Mile and a half" belogna

Jan 20, 2018, 9:50 PM

It's a load of crap. The entire article. Began to slip away, the best for him, yada, yada, yada. The basics is we don't have a plethora of 5* talent for Zion to one and done with. He wants an easy shot at a Natty like all those groupings of 5*s that have went to Duke, UNC, Kentucky, ect; a quick and a easy shot. You know; a slam dunk. We didnt slip away, we never had a chance and would have appreciated to not have been part of the ride, honestly. If we were ever in such a lead the fact that 3* players get drafted from Clemson and the success that our current team is proof that with we can accomplish big things at Clemson. It just doesn't look instant or at point blank range like at Duke. I don't believe there was a Clemson side to the coin. Enough bullcrap drama, already.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Petition to take down the "Mile and a half" belogna

Jan 20, 2018, 9:51 PM

Your post is a lot of the same " bullcrap drama " your purporting to dislike.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Jan 20, 2018, 10:03 PM

I am saying, stop feeding the con man, stop peddling the lies, man. Said how I felt.

Yes, I understand your your talking about it too routine. Pretty original. Did you come up with that concept all on your own?

Jan 20, 2018, 10:06 PM

Nobody likes not getting great players . There are going to be a lot of I told you so's and whiny posts in general .
I don't like them wither , but message boards ya know ?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Jan 20, 2018, 10:15 PM

Gotta give ZW his due, he trolled us pretty dang good.

Now on to better things.

Go Tigers!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 20, 2018, 10:16 PM [ in reply to Re: Petition to take down the "Mile and a half" belogna ]

I think better of our site than what they just put out there - off the Clemson Nation's back.

Zion can go to Duke all he wants but to read that article on our site is a slap in the face by "our own", imo. Let the State Rag run something like what I just read. It was an insult to my intelligence.

Couldn’t agree more***

Jan 20, 2018, 10:36 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thank you. Same I can only give 1 TU

Jan 20, 2018, 10:34 PM

Miss me with the “mile and half everyone is tied for 2nd” blah blah blah bs. He took the boring, easy path and that’s all there is to it.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic