Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Per KornCOOT
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

Per KornCOOT

Nov 25, 2019, 11:41 AM

Monday Nov 25, 2019 at 12:01 AM USC football coach Will Muschamp has called Thanksgiving “just a meal”, and his will go down a lot easier Thursday if he lands the commitment of DE Reggie Grimes Jr. of Brentwood, TN who is set to announce his college decision Thursday. Grimes, the son of the former Alabama standout of the same name, has been a heavily recruited prospect.

??giving Day! ??

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I believe 24/7 has him a heavy lean to Bama...

Nov 25, 2019, 11:45 AM

although he has been off of Bama's board for quite some time.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: I believe 24/7 has him a heavy lean to Bama***

Nov 25, 2019, 12:07 PM

I just can't understand why the coots would even be in contention for the son of a Bama standout. Why would a man want to see his son playing for a shipwreck FB program like usuc FB. I wouldn't under no circumstances sign for a son of mine to make that mistake for his future as playing FB at usuc, I just wouldn't do it bc they have shown no improvement to convince anyone that Muschamp can turn that dumpster fire of a FB program around. He couldn't make any improvements with the Florida Gators with some of the best talent in the country surrounding him there, and he got fired for being a failure at one of the best, if not the best University in the state of Florida!!! 0+0=0 for Muschamp!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 25, 2019, 12:14 PM

Everyone does understand that the market for Grimes settled to Tennessee and South Carolina largely because football staffs do not share the same opinion that the recruiting sites have bestowed on him. He hasn't been a take for Bama all cycle and you may remember Clemson telling him they were full earlier.

In other words, Grimes really isn't that good. But you knew that already. A Bama legacy that is any good would be suiting up for the Tide.

Nov 25, 2019, 12:27 PM

Correct, ask Deion's Chillren.

As is usually the case...

Nov 25, 2019, 1:23 PM [ in reply to Re: I believe 24/7 has him a heavy lean to Bama*** ]

uof5c is a fallback option for high school players who have very few if any other better choices.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic