»
Topic: Per Drew....ACCCG tickets
Replies: 7   Last Post: Nov 5, 2018 11:18 AM by: mph5491
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 7  

Per Drew....ACCCG tickets

[1]
Posted: Nov 5, 2018 10:12 AM

"We have begun mailing out tickets and should finish up getting those out in the next couple of days, so you should expect to receive them by mid-next week at the latest."

2019 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Re: Per Drew....ACCCG tickets

Posted: Nov 5, 2018 10:45 AM

This has been the most ridiculous process I've ever been a part of. Failures around.

I feel we are always mislead as to when we will get them.

Posted: Nov 5, 2018 11:13 AM

They always say they will "start" mailing them in October. Maybe they mail off one set so they can claim they "started" mailing them.

2019 white level member

Posted: Nov 5, 2018 10:51 AM

I called the IPTAY office last week and was told that the deadline for application is 11/8 and they will begin processing after we clinch the Division. Won't that technically be after we whip BC on Saturday?

Posted: Nov 5, 2018 11:08 AM

Got the same thing a week or so ago...then got an email from the ACC this morning that stated: "Tickets will be mailed over the next two weeks and should be received by Monday, November 19. If you have any questions, please call 336-701-1420."

Talk about cutting it pretty close....

Posted: Nov 5, 2018 11:16 AM

Yeah...last year I was going home for Thanksgiving and staying the week in between thanksgiving and the game. I got the tickets two days before leaving TN.

I would have been upset if I had to drive all the way back to TN to get our tickets.

2019 white level member

[1]
Posted: Nov 5, 2018 11:18 AM

Wow, that would have been horrible but glad it worked out for you. It's crazy to think that I ordered the tickets on August 3rd and won't get them until mid-November. I wonder if other conferences are like that or the ACC is that incompetent.

My sister.m got an email from them that said by November 19th.

Posted: Nov 5, 2018 11:11 AM

My experience has been that the 19th is about right.

2019 white level member

Replies: 7  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Wake Forest
FOR SALE: Great seats: Row 3 of North Upper Deck. Section: TDQ, Row C Seats 14,16 Face Value: $60 e...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
1191 people have read this post