»
Topic: Parking for Georgia Tech game
Replies: 4   Last Post: Sep 14, 2018 11:46 AM by: gatigerbc®
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 4  

Parking for Georgia Tech game

Posted: Sep 14, 2018 8:13 AM

Any Clemson fans have advice for gameday parking for Bobby Dodd? First time traveling for that game and hope to have figured out where to park before we head down. Thanks in advance and Go Tigers!

Re: Parking for Georgia Tech game

[1]
Posted: Sep 14, 2018 8:16 AM

We always park around the varsity area.

There are lots right around there that are decent spots. Usually lots of Clemson people hanging around the varsity.

[1]
Posted: Sep 14, 2018 9:45 AM

As Caddie mentioned there are a lot of spaces near The Varsity on Spring Street. There also GT-approved parking spots that you can buy online right now. You can see that information right here: https://gatech.pmreserve.com/

Also, you can actually part at The Varsity for $60. I've never parked there, but I'm going to try it this year. We're going very early (like 8:00 a.m.) and hope to get a spot that's big enough for us to set up our tailgate.

Good luck!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

Posted: Sep 14, 2018 9:47 AM

Should be wide open tomorrow .

2018 white level member

DB23

[1]
Posted: Sep 14, 2018 11:46 AM

If you are real smart, you will park in a Marta station in north Atlanta (Ga-400 north of I-285 for instance) and take a fast, clean train that drops you off a block from the stadium. The short walk takes you right by the Varsity's front door where you can pick up on some high quality grease.

2018 purple level member

Replies: 4  
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
255 people have read this post