Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
PGA's Top 3 Money Winners (thru the JD Classic) . . .
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

PGA's Top 3 Money Winners (thru the JD Classic) . . .

Jul 16, 2019, 1:28 AM

Brooks, Rory and Matt have already earned between $8-$6 million . . . Made me think about our Tigers and how they have fared so far . . .

Lucas = $2,184,709 (34th Place)
Kyle = $953,201 (106th Place)
J Byrd = $488,662 (158th Place)
Sam = $399,572 (170th Place)
DJ = $377,369 (172nd Place)

I have no clue how much it cost to play at this level . . . Here's to each of them getting a raise this week!!!

https://www.pgatour.com/stats/stat.109.html

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: PGA's Top 3 Money Winners (thru the JD Classic) . . .

Jul 16, 2019, 1:40 AM

Don't forget Doc - $911,940. Needs more!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LOL - How Dare I Forget!!!

Jul 16, 2019, 2:13 AM

Tnx!!! Keep me straight!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't see him on the list***

Jul 16, 2019, 3:22 AM [ in reply to Re: PGA's Top 3 Money Winners (thru the JD Classic) . . . ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I don't see him on the list***

Jul 16, 2019, 9:40 AM

Doc only has special temporary membership status at the moment, so he would not be in an official list.

If you look at his profile, you can go to the Results section and then filter by the different tours for 2019 to see his totals.

According to that page, he has earned $26,150 on the Mackenzie Tour, $2,122 on the Korn Ferry Tour, and $911,940 on the PGA Tour.

https://www.pgatour.com/players/player.53165.doc-redman.html

Jul 16, 2019, 10:00 AM

While we are at it...

Bryson Nimmer has earned $17,241 so far on the Mackenzie Tour. He did not make the cut at his only Korn Ferry Tour event, so no earnings there. Also, he was still an amateur and playing for Clemson when he finished T47 at the Puerto Rico Open on the PGA Tour, so no earnings there either.

Ben Martin has earned $5,281 so far from his rehab starts on the Korn Ferry Tour. He missed the cut in his only start on the PGA Tour before shutting it down for a long rest.

Carson Young earned $1,528 from his T50 finish at the Knoxville Open on the Korn Ferry Tour.

Neal Ajubita has not made the cut in any Latinoamérica Tour event this year, so no earnings.

Michael Hoey has earned €94,536 on the European Tour and €5,726 on the European Challenge Tour.

Jul 16, 2019, 7:01 PM

You’re just a wealth of knowledge!!!! Appreciate it and the new names to follow. That doesn’t sound like a lot for Bryson but the purse is only 200k every tournament... if he’d had the same finishes on the pga, he’d be way up the list!!!

Some good top 25 finishes but maybe only earned a couple thousand.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 16, 2019, 5:40 AM

Skeeta - what are you doing up so late at night ... checking out the deals on Amazon Prime Day ?? lol For some reason - I expected J Byrd to be higher on the money winning list by this time .....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Byrd actually has a decent...

Jul 16, 2019, 6:33 AM

Shot at climbing into the Top 125 with a solid week in KY...he's ahead of Sam. Still, maybe both can squeeze in. Something clicked for Sam last weekend...last week, too, before his meltdown. It'd be really nice to see him get one tour win in his career.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Byrd actually has a decent...

Jul 16, 2019, 6:56 PM

Me too Salty, me too!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sleep is overrated Hopeful!!!

Jul 16, 2019, 9:49 AM [ in reply to Re: PGA's Top 3 Money Winners (thru the JD Classic) . . . ]

I have a disabled bride whose schedule must be adapted to. Late nights and early mornings are the norm.

She would do the same for me if our Lot was switched.

I wouldn’t know an Amazon Prime if it landed in my lap. Enjoy this day my friend!!!

Re: Sleep is overrated Hopeful!!!

Jul 16, 2019, 10:20 AM

Thanks - Skeeta - you do the same!! -:) Just curious .... Have no idea how old your golfing partners are ... but wondering ... do you know anybody who can shoot their age in golf? When I was younger .. would fantasize that I could someday do that ... but never play anymore ... so ... -:(

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Actually, there is one in our group

Jul 17, 2019, 12:59 AM

that has shot his age!!! He is 67 . . . and on our Par 70 Course, he has done it once this year!!!

Re: Actually, there is one in our group

Jul 17, 2019, 1:03 AM

That is fantastic !! Many congrats to him !!

Jul 16, 2019, 10:47 AM

Thanks for always keeping us updated, Skeeta

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Jul 16, 2019, 11:48 PM

I think Kyle is the one that ought to be doing better. Byrd is still kind of finding his way back into the swing of things. Sam is doing OK, but just has to be more consistent from round to round. Double bogeys and bogeys killed him last week, but he keeps showing that he is capable of playing with the big boys. I don't pay too much attention to DJ.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic