»
Topic: PFF: TL vs. KB (WARNING!! Objective Analysis)
Replies: 6   Last Post: Sep 26, 2018 11:08 AM by: Tigerman1978
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 6  

PFF: TL vs. KB (WARNING!! Objective Analysis)

[6]
Posted: Sep 26, 2018 10:27 AM

https://www.profootballfocus.com/news/college-trevor-lawrence-is-the-right-guy-for-clemson

2018 orange level member

Precisely the reason for the switch. Unfortunate that KB has

[2]
Posted: Sep 26, 2018 10:35 AM

responded in this way. It's ok to seek a transfer and look out for your own interests. But to disparage the staff on your way out the door? Just shows his immaturity and lack of leadership traits.

As a coot-friend of mine said, "was Kelly the only person not to see this coming??"

2018 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg

No good deed goes unpunished.....

Great to have stats to back up

[2]
Posted: Sep 26, 2018 10:35 AM

what anyone with football eyes has seen since the Spring Game.

I get KB is upset, but stop the non-sense about how it isn't fair. It was more than fair, it was biased toward KB.

Re: Great to have stats to back up

[1]
Posted: Sep 26, 2018 10:44 AM

... It was more than fair, it was biased toward KB.

That's the thing. CDS would make comments about how great KB played (when he necessarily didnt) and downplay TL's play. So in a way, maybe KB got a false sense of security?!

Either way, I do think KB is the only guy in the room who thought this wasn't even a possibility, let alone seeing the writing on the wall.

2018 orange level member

That is actually a very good analysis

Posted: Sep 26, 2018 10:53 AM

Hard to argue with the numbers. Of course there are intangibles such as TL is a freshman, and KB has more experience in big games. However, as the article insinuates TL has the higher ceiling, and is worth the gamble at this point.

2018 white level member

Re: That is actually a very good analysis

[1]
Posted: Sep 26, 2018 11:05 AM

Yes. Plus with the downfield passing game opening up the running game, we shouldn't need to run the QB like we did with KB. It's a healthier balanced attack, imo.

2018 orange level member

Re: PFF: TL vs. KB (WARNING!! Objective Analysis)

[1]
Posted: Sep 26, 2018 11:08 AM

I really hope the people who keep talking like KB was improved go and read this analysis.

Replies: 6  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Cotton Bowl
FOR SALE: For Sale, 2 Tickets for the Cotton Bowl. Section 417, Row 15, Seat 15 & Seat 16. $250 each, $500 To...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
898 people have read this post