Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Our toughest stretch looking at the schedule...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1,693

Our toughest stretch looking at the schedule...

Aug 18, 2018, 9:07 AM

Ok Texas A&M could be our first test. It maybe close then we pull away in the 2nd half. Other then that should be easy up to the bye week. But after the bye. We have NC state who I hate almost as much as the coots. But there QB is back we can’t ignore how good he is. Then At FSU it’s away at FSU new coach so who knows how good there be. But being away it could be a challenge. Then Louisville I don’t really expect this to be a tough game. But coming after a tough fought game at FSU could be a little tough. Then at Boston college. People on tigernet say this is our toughest game. Well they always play us hard so can’t let our gaurd down. If we are going to drop 1 game it be during this stretch after the bye. We will destroy the coots like always. The citidal will be a bigger challenge lol. But I believe that we go 15-0 and we are the first undefeated national champions! I really hope I’m right.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Our toughest stretch looking at the schedule...

Aug 18, 2018, 9:31 AM

The toughest part of our remaining schedule is the next 2 weekends when I don't have football.

Is our last two weeks of practice

Aug 18, 2018, 11:44 AM

Until we get to the playoffs

Aug 18, 2018, 11:51 AM

Our D is deeper than it has been since BV has been DC at Clemson. NCST QB regardless of how good he really is, and I believe he is one of the best QB's we will face in regular season but, BV will send the hound's after him like stink on hog crap. With our front 7 being as deep as it is, I can hardly wait to see the stunts and blitz packages that BV will be sending against offenses this season. Every DC knows the best way to stop most any offense, is to stop their field general, just as Bama done to us in the sweetener bowl!!! I think that most of us have been to concerned about who our starting QB will or will not be, that we haven't give much thought about what BV has to work with on his defense this season. It's easy to see why Dabo is so confident in saying we can win with any QB they send out. KB will be our starting QB and deserving so bc he is our returning senior that played all of last season. But this can be a great year for getting our future QB's a lot of good game experience without it ever being a threat to KB as our starter.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 18, 2018, 12:09 PM

He will move the ball on us some but it won't be consistent enough to score a lot.

I agree, the front 7 is going to be going after him hard. It will be fun to watch.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

SPOT THE BALL!

Aug 18, 2018, 1:09 PM [ in reply to Re: Our toughest stretch looking at the schedule... ]

yassssssss

Our toughest stretch is easily late Oct-early Nov.

Aug 18, 2018, 12:25 PM

NCSt we should handle.. they have 3 returning starters. So the qb will be good, but I don't expect them to have enough O or D for us. Clemson by at least 14.

So the tough stretch?

@ FSU
vs. Lulvul
@ BC

FSU has some ballers. Taggert is a good coach and will have his team playing well by game 8 of the season. Its at Tally. Fans and players are fired up to take a game back. This will be a tough game.

Lulvul lost Jackson, but could improve offensive efficiency with Petrino (a good qb and O coach) having a more traditional pocket passer. I still think we win here by 10-20, but it won't be a gimme just bc Lavar Johnson is now a Raven.

@BC, in Novembers finest NE weather against a tough D, a stout RB, amd a good O line.. well, this is will be another tough challenge. Add in that the WR core is reportedly improved too. BC has consecutive games against Miami, VT, then us, then FSU. If they beat VT, which they should, and can manage to beat Miami, then they'll be a top 15 team brimming with confidence. Lot of ifs, but not impossible.

Clemson can beat everyone on the sched, but that 3 game run has the boggest potential for upset and losing the inside track on the Atlantic.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Re: Our toughest stretch is easily late Oct-early Nov.

Aug 18, 2018, 1:08 PM

Regardless of how good or bad a HC is, everything they do depends on how good his assistance are. Dabo was never more than a position coach that coached mostly WR's. Look at his record from the beginning of his head coaching career to now, it shows that he has surrounded himself with some pretty dang good assistant coaches. It's really hard to refute the facts bc, the results good or bad create the facts!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"our"? Do you have a mouse in your pocket?***

Aug 18, 2018, 1:11 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 1,693
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic