Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Our basketball team is terrible let's face it.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

Our basketball team is terrible let's face it.

Jan 22, 2019, 9:14 PM

Our guards can't hit 3s... Nor defend them. Been that way since the start of the season.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No they are NOT terrible

Jan 22, 2019, 9:15 PM

They are getting out coached

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

you put too much emphasis on coaching

Jan 22, 2019, 9:32 PM

And not enough on recruiting

College basketball is recruiting

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: you put too much emphasis on coaching

Jan 22, 2019, 10:05 PM

So is football, so they say

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The fun is in the winning ....

Jan 22, 2019, 9:20 PM

and this ain't fun at all.

Had high expectations for this team coming of the Sweet 16 run and great play last year, with many returning pieces. Been a VERY disappointing season to date. Back to focussing on our undefeated National Championship football team.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The fun is in the winning ....

Jan 22, 2019, 9:26 PM

I'm glad I have football games recorded.

Re: The fun is in the winning ....

Jan 22, 2019, 9:29 PM [ in reply to The fun is in the winning .... ]

I think they got a little big headed in the off-season. Then they started testing NBA waters which is comical. If this was the Larry Shyatt ten year plan I'd grade it a D minus. Frustrating as h3ll to watch

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I wouldn't say we're terrible but we definitely aren't good***

Jan 22, 2019, 9:23 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I wouldn't say we're terrible but we definitely aren't good***

Jan 22, 2019, 9:32 PM

It hurts to watch. I want these guys to win so bad and I go to the games to support them. Just seems like every team we play has 7ft guys and confident shooters. This was supposed to be a huge year for Clemson basketball and here we are taking a back seat to the women's team leading the way with the surprise year. Who would have thought

Re: I wouldn't say we're terrible but we definitely aren't good***

Jan 22, 2019, 9:32 PM [ in reply to I wouldn't say we're terrible but we definitely aren't good*** ]

It hurts to watch. I want these guys to win so bad and I go to the games to support them. Just seems like every team we play has 7ft guys and confident shooters. This was supposed to be a huge year for Clemson basketball and here we are taking a back seat to the women's team leading the way with the surprise year. Who would have thought

Re: Our basketball team is terrible let's face it.

Jan 22, 2019, 9:38 PM

If the season continues begins to really tank, CBB needs to give the young guys more minutes. At this point, the only ones coming back who have any minutes are Trapp, Simms and Newman III. Haven't seen enough out of Trapp to indicate he can compete well enough in the ACC. Shooting just 31% from the 3pt line and 59% FTs.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the only good politician is a dead politician.

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic