Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Our OLine and it’s effectiveness against LSU...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 0
| visibility 1,085

Our OLine and it’s effectiveness against LSU...

Jan 2, 2020, 10:02 PM

I watched a few LSU games yesterday and today...(slow day at the office before everyone gets back to business next week!). Defensively they are fast and aggressive, but not that powerful, and they can get pushed around some. Our run game should be effective at two things...chewing up yards and chewing up clock. If we can have some sustained drives with the expected explosive plays mixed in, we should be successful.

Their three to four receivers are good and get separation, and burrow can get them the ball. Although our defensive back end is strong enough to minimize the explosive plays, but the less chances they get the ball, the less chances they have to score. Our o-line will help with that.

This game will not be a shoot out. It will be decided at the lines. Both teams are hard hitting, fast, aggressive, and are smart. Both can be explosive. But our OLine is better than their DLine. Some will say their OLine is better than our DLine,too. But they HAVE to keep the fast break momentum going or they struggle. We do not. We are creative in the run game with RPOs by a crazy talented QB. The game will slow down by design, and we will win 28-20.

And the offensive line will celebrate.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 0
| visibility 1,085
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic