Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Ouch!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 2,865

Ouch!

Jul 19, 2018, 3:42 PM

https://twitter.com/kellygramlich/status/1020012914961502209

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Does Petrino think the marker was supposed to be

Jul 19, 2018, 3:53 PM

on the playing field? No wonder his players are so confused, I have no idea what he's talking about either.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: Ouch!

Jul 19, 2018, 3:55 PM

Well considering the official side to measure is on the opposite sideline and the fact that as the head coach you're suppose to make sure your players know where the line to gain is and that I seriously doubt the guy in charge of the marker on that side knew you was about to run a play to his side I'm going to take a wild guess and say no that isn't the reason they named their little show Out of Bounds.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 19, 2018, 4:28 PM

All you hear is that the Card receiver ran out of bounds. He didn’t run out of bounds. Edmund knocked him out of bounds. Nuff said.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 19, 2018, 5:31 PM

Absolutely correct. Edmund made a fantastic play. First he took away the middle of the field, then raced him to the side line. If there had been a giant white X at the line to make, he still wouldn't have made it.

Exactly

Jul 19, 2018, 6:18 PM [ in reply to Re: Ouch! ]

Edmund made a perfect play. He read it perfectly and started moving towards the receiver at the perfect time. Nobody ever gives Marcus credit on the play. It wasn’t the marker. Jackson threw it to a receiver that was well behind the marker and Marcus prevented him from getting there. He didn’t run out of bounds he was knocked out. Anybody who can’t see that either doesn’t know much about the game or they’re intentionally creating a false narrative around the play. Louisville folded like a cheap lawn chair going on to lose three more games after that including Kentucky. Clemson beat Bama for the NC. Nuff said.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Glad he's moved on...***

Jul 19, 2018, 4:31 PM

Jul 19, 2018, 4:37 PM

Seems like everyone on defense and in the stands knew where the line to gain was. Hmmm.

His comedy routine is as good as his motorcycle riding skill***

Jul 19, 2018, 6:04 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

'I Cannot Sanction Your Buffoonery'

Re: His comedy routine is as good as his motorcycle riding skill***

Jul 19, 2018, 7:02 PM

It’s a metaphor for how UL runs its athletic department and how Petrino lives his life, “Out of bounds”.

Re: His comedy routine is as good as his motorcycle riding skill***

Jul 19, 2018, 7:11 PM

Why yes Bob that is actuallly correct. However, in honor of you, we are going to name it Whiny ###, cheating on your wife POS .

The kind of guy that deserves that 'punch in the face'...***

Jul 19, 2018, 7:20 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 11
| visibility 2,865
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic